Cursor color on map (Read 756 times)

CraigChamplin

Amazing applications and site. Thanks! The cursor happens to be the exact shade of gray as the asphalt on many of the streets around where I live. As a result when mapping on one of these streets I can only guess where the cursor is. Could you make the cross hair cursor a color that is not found on routes, maybe pure white or bright red?
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Can you map in map view instead of satellite view?

Lazy idiot

Can you map in map view instead of satellite view?
        Until 20 minutes ago, I didn't even know satellite view was available. Sheesh. But for some routes (those outside of the road framework), map view is inadequate. This was why until 20 minutes ago I used a separate mapping site to map runs. Here's wishing I hadn't been ignorant for the last 18 months. Roll eyes

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Drew. You have got to be kidding me. Folks, FYI, there are currently the following ways to look at Maps on RunningAHEAD: Google Map Google Satellite Google Map/Sattelite = Hybrid USGS Topographic Map USGS Satellite (Black and White) To come? Google Terrain Microsoft Virtual Earth Map Microsoft Virtual Earth Satellite (?)

Lazy idiot

Drew. You have got to be kidding me.
            I wish. I've been using gmap-pedometer for almost two years now to map out some runs that aren't around roads, and it's a real pain. I'm happy to let my stupidity serve as a beacon of light to those who may also be as lost as I am.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

gmap pedometer is a GREAT tool. If it were 2005. But it is not 2005.

Lazy idiot

Wink

Tick tock