SPRING! (Read 798 times)

Look what I saw today! Big grin Big grin Big grin

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Lisa3.1

that's a pretty robin. did you take that picture
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's not what I saw. What I saw looks like this: Bob Saget! Angry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

that's a pretty robin. did you take that picture
          No, found it through Google images. I actually saw 2 of them - I stopped mid-stride they were so cute! I live in a big city so I take what I can get. Smile Bright sunny day, still some snow, and cold. ZZ - I can't believe that weather, and I don't think MI is that farther North than Toronto. It will get better, even though they are saying 6 weeks. Cry

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

ZZ - I can't believe that weather, and I don't think MI is that farther North than Toronto. It will get better, even though they are saying 6 weeks. Cry
            Poo, that's what they said 6 weeks ago when the groundhog saw his shadow. Tongue It's crazy...WI and northern IL got hit hard, too. We are just on the northern edge of the system. Areas South of us got worse. I am not looking forward to my 15k race tomorrow...I thought I was done with YakTrax for the year. No Cry We'd had sunshine for most of the past week and got kind of spoiled (still colder than normal). I haven't seen a Robin, yet, but I have heard the songs of quite a few Spring/Summer songbirds...poor babies are probably really confused right now.

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

We've seen robins already, and I worry about them! What are they doing here? It's too cold and snowy!

Kings Canyon NP 07'

left-right-left-right-repeat

Beatin' on the Rock

That's not what I saw. What I saw looks like this: Bob Saget! Angry
                  Wanna come play here for a while? Photobucket
                  Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
                    Spring in Michigan this year.
                      I live in Sussex, WI which is about 20 miles west of Milwaukee. Yesterday we had 15 inches of snow (that's not a typo) and the high for tomorrow is predicted to be 31 degrees. Spring???? I don't think so.
                      Fortitudine Vincimus - "By endurance we conquer,"
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I live in Sussex, WI which is about 20 miles west of Milwaukee. Yesterday we had 15 inches of snow (that's not a typo) and the high for tomorrow is predicted to be 31 degrees. Spring???? I don't think so.
                        Hey, wanna carpool down to Sally's place in FL? Cry I heard you guys got an insane amt. Especially for this late in the year. We got very little by comparison (kind of the reverse of most storm systems). Is it sunny today? We have a beautiful day, now...but still very cold. We're not supposed to see higher than low 40s for the next week. Angry

~ Sarah Kay

Quothe the raven....nevermore.
                          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Quothe the raven....nevermore.
                            Awesome. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Spring is here in middle Tennessee, which is nice, although with spring comes W I N D, which is NOT nice.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Bugs

We recently got fresh snow fall in MN, and was not pleased to have to worry about slippage for today's LR. I decided today was the last run in the snow. Yup it's all going to melt today and be gone until next year.

Bugs