Don't you hate it when... (Read 663 times)

Dog-Love

You come to the office early to get a presentation together at the last minute and the Garmin that you ordered way too long ago now sits delivered on your desk? I know what I'm going to do for the next half hour.
    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
      Oh, what a nice distraction! Have fun and good luck with the presentation. Big grin

Michelle

You come to the office early to get a presentation together at the last minute and the Garmin that you ordered way too long ago now sits delivered on your desk? I know what I'm going to do for the next half hour.
        WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO post pone that presentation until next week Evil grin if only............. Good luck on your presentation!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The voice of mile 18

change the subject to "the wonders of my new Garmin" Smile

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

change the subject to "the wonders of my new Garmin" Smile
            lol I was thinking the same thing Joe Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Dog-Love

You know I could probably do that and the audience would just rack me up as yet another eccentric professor. Still have not started my talk because 1) I had to charge the battery 2) I had to enter as much information as I could 3) I had to load the software 4) I had to try it on to see if I need the extension strap...your arm would have to be pretty big 5) I had to check the RA site OK back to work.....really
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)