What hapened to Trishierunner? (Read 1114 times)

Go Pre!

anyone know?
      I was wondering the same thing in the Where is Bonkin? thread. No one has disproved my alien abduction theory yet. Whenever I see her BAA unicorn avatar I click view log, she hasn't been running. Hopefully she stops by sometime soon.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

JakeKnight

An excellent question.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

Anyone check to see if she is in the runningahead.com refugee area over on coolrunning? Big grin Hopefully, she did not go out into the high night loitering spots of Baltimore in attempts to get those folks enthused about running. Shocked

Vim

anyone know?
            I think she got a little burnt out with running and went back to swimming. She popped in the Ladies Locker Room after her announced break, but we haven't heard from her in quite awhile. Hopefully all is going well for her!!
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think she got a little burnt out with running and went back to swimming. She popped in the Ladies Locker Room after her announced break, but we haven't heard from her in quite awhile. Hopefully all is going well for her!!
              Yeah, she's been injured and is doing a lot more swimming to stay fit...but I wish she'd come back. Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

so what!!! does injury and more swimming mean we can't be friends anymore??
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

so what!!! does injury and more swimming mean we can't be friends anymore??
                  That's what I want to know! Shaunna is injured and she didn't leave us, nor did Rick...I think I need to e-mail Trishie and give her what for! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bring back Trishie... Bring back Trishie... Bring back Trishie... Bring back Trishie... Bring back Trishie...

Go Pre!

Anyone check to see if she is in the runningahead.com refugee area over on coolrunning? Big grin
                      hilarious! Cool
                        Sometimes when you are injured and can't run it is tough to visit a place where there is a lot of talk about running. Hopefully she will be back soon.
                        http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

bump

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.