Last week of 2008 mileage wrong (Read 421 times)

sherio

I'm having problems with a weekly mileage report for 2008. It shows the week of 12/29/2008 as having 42.1 miles (I wish!) but actually I only logged 11.1 miles that week. The monthly mileage report appears okay, and the Summary totals of the yearly, monthly, and weekly reports match. I did select "Runs" in the Activity box and "Last Year" so it's not picking up anything extra. I hope this doesn't affect the yearly mileage calculation (I haven't gone back to see if it all sums up correctly). I had a mileage goal for 2008 which I exceeded... I think! Thanks for the excellent training log! I like the new activity calendar that can be placed on the Summary page. So much easier now to log a run by pointing at a date.
    eric :)

Sherio, I looked into this and I'm not sure what's going on. I think it's a database math problem with weekly grouping. It's somehow adding the distances from the first week of Jan 2008 to the last week in December. It doesn't happen with my data so I need to do more investigation. eric :-)

...listen to the thunder

eric I don't know it this will help solve the problem but I did a report search for weekly totals for the last 3 years and noticed that the last week of the year shows as two entries. The part of the week in the old year and the part of the week in the new year. For me the summary page total is correct, but in the weekly total report, it shows the two reports which when added together are the correct total mileage for the week. I don't know if this is related to Sherio's issue, but thought it might be.

Run, Eat, Repeat.

sherio

Eric, I see that you fixed the problem with my last 2008 week. Thank you!