Hey zoom-zoom, you can buy that new Mac Mini now... (Read 790 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oooh...Hmmm...I wonder when we can expect 10.6. That's when I'd be eager to pull the trigger. My car needs new tires before we can think new 'puter, unfortunately. Poo. Undecided

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oooh...Hmmm...I wonder when we can expect 10.6.
        Developer betas have been seen in the wild. The very soonest would be at WWDC, in June. But I don't think it'll be ready then -- maybe in the fall.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Rumors place 10.6 much sooner.
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Before WWDC? It seems like at WWDC would make a lot more sense. Many Mac rumors are wishful thinking.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There were some rumors that it was to come out with the new hardware this week. That did not happen.
              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Many Mac rumors are wishful thinking.
                There were some rumors that it was to come out with the new hardware this week. That did not happen.
                Case and point.

According to MacRumors.com there might to be an event March 24. Maybe we'll see it then?
                  "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

According to MacRumors.com there might to be an event March 24. Maybe we'll see it then?
                    Well now that is interesting, b/c some of the speculation that I had seen for the 3/24 event was the stuff that came today. So what's gonna happen on 3/24? OS X 10.6? Big grin iPhone mini? Big grin some major update Apple TV? Big grin The Beatles on iTunes? Big grin Or the more likely event that the 3/24 thing isn't happening. Roll eyes

Dave

I think that was a 10.5.7 rumor. Based on the response on the rumors site, this update was not terribly well received. The gap between a windows box hardware and the Mac for the same price is getting much wider in terms of specs. Also updated was the Airport Extreme and Time Capsule routers. Very interesting update there. Not sure they have anything left to update at the 24 March event if they have one. Maybe a netbook Wink

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

galberras

fear the Col Sanders

I'm crossing my fingers for announcement of an updated iPhone on 3/24. I think I'll be taking the plunge at that point. Being a devoted kool-aid drinker, I feel owe it to Stevie J. Tongue

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...

I'm crossing my fingers for announcement of an updated iPhone on 3/24. Although I would love to see a new iPhone on the 24th, I don't think that will be out until the summer.
                          "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz