posting photos / hyperlinks, etc (Read 1014 times)

I know that there are instructions someplace for this [b/c I have done it.] I just can't find it and can't recall how to do it.

2012= under-goaled

eric :)

Slimbo, There aren't instructions on how to do this, but it's fairly simple. Paste the link into the post editor, then highlight it with your cursor. Click on the link button () or the image button () and that's it.
        like this www.runningahead.com ... boy that was easy

2012= under-goaled

Wingz

Professional Noob

Sorry - couldn't resist. Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

I thought he may have wanted to know how to post links/pix without the whole url, but as text instead. That's a bit more difficult, and it could be made easier! Like Nashville Striders.com has it eric Smile.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trigirl

Sorry! Disregard this post...didn't mean to post anything and now I'm not sure how to delete this post! Confused

2010 results: Muskoka long course: 2km-55km-15km- 1st in age group (qualified for Ironman Canada), 4th female amateur overall; Smith Falls triathlon- first female overall; 5 km Canada Day running race- 20:42 (fourth female overall). My first pure running race! Quinte triathlon 1.5-40km-10km Second female overall; Ktown triathlon -first female overall (2km-55km-15km) Mt Forest triathlon (500-20km-5km) 1st female overall; Brockville triathlon (750-20-5km) 1st place female overall

2011 results: (Racing with Piriformis syndrome-ouch)  Sydenham Triathlon- 1st female overall; Peterborough Triathlon-4th female (out of 185)and 1st in age group.....

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I thought he may have wanted to know how to post links/pix without the whole url, but as text instead.
                What do you mean, post a pic as text?
                I'm not sure how to delete this post! Confused
                Cannot delete in these forums.
                HappyFeat

I don't know how to do this either, but will try here to follow instructions given above. It says click on the hyperlink or the image button. How do you know which one to click? Guess I'll do both. http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly?fid=839b281aa36dc0032f762628e38c6d8e#1231114171810 I took this photo on a snowshoe hike. Well that didn't work.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I don't know how to do this either, but will try here to follow instructions given above. It says click on the hyperlink or the image button. How do you know which one to click? Guess I'll do both. < img="" />http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly?fid=839b281aa36dc0032f762628e38c6d8e#123111370639< mg="" /> I took this photo on a snowshoe hike. Well that didn't work.
                    The Shutterfly images cannot be linked, you need a true image URL (one that ends in .jpg, .pneg, .gif, etc). Otherwise you got it right.
                    HappyFeat

OK. I opened an account in Flickr and uploaded the photo. Let's see if I can manage to copy it here" SUCCESS! Thanks for helping me out on this.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Huh, I 've used Shutterfly photos in the past as in my trip report http://www.runningahead.com/groups/MastRun/Forum/43bc2a4cd0e94c939b130c8bee20bfd2 but they don't work now. Why is that? MTA: This time it worked! It ends in %3D400/. I'm so confused.
                        TedsHead

Team Me, Myself & I

Just testing, I took this picture for the test Big grin