Please Delete Thread (Read 598 times)

TheDroppingDead

#artbydmcbride

My non-waterproof ipod shuffle has been working fine for years.    Of course I don't swim with it.  Cool

Runners run

I found the following feedback on the product: 

So much for their "5-Star Customer Service"!! I have tried leaving 2 messages and an email for this company with absolutely NO response. I'm beginning to think that this company is a scam. I purchased this Ipod shuffle for my 17 year old son who is a competive swimmer. He used it 1 time and the product has failed. It no longer turns on. It's completely dead. I had read such rave reviews about this company before I had made the purchase. I wish I would hear from someone that could advise me on how I return this useless product!!

Not worth the money. I have had nothing but problems with the device such as it won't hold a charge or sometimes it won't play a song till the end; instead it will skip to the next song.

This thing drove me nuts. Would not be properly held in place on the goggles and the ear buds were always tangled. Took me ten minutes before each swim to use. I got rid of them. I like the Finis product much more.

The product worked good for the first 4 months, then it went dead. I followed the instructions to keep the item dry and in open air so it would work better, but none of that seemed to help. The warranty is only for 90 days of purchase, so that didn't help me out to much.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

TheDroppingDead

I use two sandwich baggies.  No guarantees, but I have never had a problem.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

But ... then your feet must've gotten soaked!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Feeling the growl again

But ... then your feet must've gotten soaked!

Two points to Griffendore....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

#artbydmcbride

He may have very dainty feets.....and they could have been bone DRY!!

Runners run

RunnerRF

I have an Underwater Audio waterproof iPod, they've not been around as long as Waterfi, but I've had mine for 9 months. I use if mainly for running  - 2-3x a week. On their website they talk it being sweat proof and I've had no problems.  I haven't need customer service, but  they offer a one year warranty, just like Apple and the amazon reviews are good. I actually just posted a video review here

They are not cheap though. I guess it depends how many regular iPods you think you'd go through!