Carvivores (Read 186 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

No gruesome pictures here.

Slow day.Tuna for a late lunch. Do some people object to animals eating other animals in the wild?

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

#artbydmcbride

Tried to make my cat a vegan, but she wouldn't cooperate. 

Runners run

No Talent Drips

Whuck?

I object to fecklessness. Eat what you want...in the wild or elsewhere...but make an effort to understand how it wound up in your face

I'd object to a tiger quoll getting take out from Hungry Jack's on the regular.

Also, drive manual transmission whenver possible.

You're welcome.

Dei Gratia

pedaling fool

No gruesome pictures here.

Slow day.Tuna for a late lunch. Do some people object to animals eating other animals in the wild?

Yeah, there are plans in the works to phase out animal predation   http://io9.com/the-radical-plan-to-eliminate-earths-predatory-species-1613342963

BeeRunB

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Also, drive manual transmission whenver possible.

I agree with this.  I miss the stick.

And as much as I dislike Zuckerburger he was onto something with that whole kill-what-you-eat thing.  I enjoy my freezer full of game meat and the fifth of scotch got as a thank-you for providing some to a fellow RAer.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

keeponrunning

I agree with this.  I miss the stick.

And as much as I dislike Zuckerburger he was onto something with that whole kill-what-you-eat thing.  I enjoy my freezer full of game meat and the fifth of scotch got as a thank-you for providing some to a fellow RAer.

Is this a good reason to kill the cattle which sometimes roam down from the pasture to our front lawn when the fence breaks?  Sure would be cheaper than getting it from the butcher 

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Feeling the growl again

Is this a good reason to kill the cattle which sometimes roam down from the pasture to our front lawn when the fence breaks?  Sure would be cheaper than getting it from the butcher 

If their owner will sell you a license.  Wink

Honestly if the farmer is a good neighbor and his cattle cause real damage, he'd be willing to throw a few pounds your way if he butchers one for himself (many do).  I let a farmer keep cattle on my property one year in barter for some equipment use....he was careless and they got out and caused damage to some neighbors....he did NOT do the right thing and I told him to get the cattle off and not come back.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills