CR Runners: Show Yourselves!! (Read 1993 times)

Glad to be here!! Now I can stop mourning the loss of CR and rejoice in RA. This is a great site!
    What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
      Yes I'm another CR'er who has found a new home. RA is a great site and you all seem so welcoming. Corrina

Sierra Foothills Runner

Okay, I've "revealed" myself...glad to be here too --- lots of motivating, inspiration people to learn from here, some migrated from CR and you all from RA --- looking forward to your wisdom Smile

Smokey

Well, here I am. I wish I had found this site sooner rather than later. It seems to be a great site. I haven't been using the training log, but this weekend I will start. I am currently training for the 2008 Tokyo marathon on Feb 17th.

Big Chicken!

Okay, I'm updated! I don't have a log. Never really kept one before but I plan on it starting with my 15K training (begins January 14th). Right now I am about to do a marathon (run/walk) with no goal other than to finish and training went noooo where near as planned. I am more excited for my May 15K than this stupid marathon Big grin Anyway, I am already learning lots from everyone here. Thanks for welcoming me into the community and making the CR transition easier.
            Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!

Another Passion

Great to "see" and meet everyone! I look forward to getting to know many of you as well. The folks on RA here are awesome... notta better group of people anywhere! Hopefully I have become one of them as well. They've been very encouraging to me since I started lurking here about 4 or 5 months ago. Big grin

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

pandajenn19

Mine is updated! The funny thing is, I wouldn't really consider myself a CR person. I never used the running log and there are only about 10 posters from CR that would know who I am. I doubt I had more than 10 posts on any thread other than a single group I posted to. But, when they came here, I did too, so I guess that associates me with CR, even though I'm not really a CR person. :/ So please think of me as a generic RA newbie, rather than a CR immigrant. Big grin I appreciate all the welcome so far, and can completely empathize with how odd it must be for the regulars lately. But, for all the reasons CR was never really home for me, I can see this site becoming such.
                  I may show myself at some point. For now, this CR is just gonna lurk for a while and see how things pan out. Nobody likes change but I like what I see here at RA so far.

Outside Lane

I have setup a profile and my log is visible. I am another refugee. I used CR for its log - never participated in forums there. My goal for 2008 is to run my first marathon. I am committed to doing it - and look forward to crossing that line. I wish everyone here a Happy New Year!

See how they run...

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

I have setup a profile and my log is visible. I am another refugee. I used CR for its log - never participated in forums there. My goal for 2008 is to run my first marathon. I am committed to doing it - and look forward to crossing that line. I wish everyone here a Happy New Year!
                      Welcome to RA and good luck with your 'Marathon quest' in 2008! Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Hawt and sexy

Profile, no problem. But why the hell do you need to see my log?

I'm touching your pants.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Logs are nice to see when trying to understand what has worked for other runners (or hurt them). Obviously, logs are very sensitive to some, so feel free not to show them. But they can be useful when trying to respond to or interpret somebody's posts about their challenges and successes.
                            Hi. I used CR log, and forum infrequently, for the last year. I imported my log safely, but need to organize it. I filled out my public profile just now. Nice to be here. Oguz.
                              Hi all. I'm trying to wean myself off forums, so it only makes sense that I'd join a new one today. Tongue I can't deal with the sluggishness of the Active site (and still no search for CR posts? a travesty!). RA looks like a happening spot and I like what I've been reading so far, so here's looking forward to some light posting and heavy lurking for 2008.
                                Thanks for the welcome RA folks! Can't seem to get my CR running log imported but I'm working on it. Been running for a little over a year and have been drifting aimlessly since the CR meltdown. Glad to have found a new home. Rachel ("Melissamius" on CR)
                                Rachel