Pretty pics from your run (Read 1195 times)

darkwave

Mother of Cats

Not that great a view.

That is bizarre.  Must be a permissions thing - shows perfectly to me.  Let me play with this one.

OK - should work now.  To repeat:

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

Love this one!

This was the view this morning from the top of the hill I use for hill repeats.

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

That is bizarre.  Must be a permissions thing - shows perfectly to me.  Let me play with this one.

OK - should work now.  To repeat:

Very nice!

Threadjacker

darkwave

Mother of Cats

Wow - where is that?

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

Threadjacker

Taylor-Southgate Bridge looking South from Cincinnati, OH to Newport, KY.

an amazing likeness

Early December, waiting for snow.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Where is that?  I can't place it.

an amazing likeness

Where is that?  I can't place it.

Greely Rd, top of hill before turning right onto Hillside...

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Greely Rd, top of hill before turning right onto Hillside...

Ah, OK.  I don't go that direction often.

Trying out my new camera on Friday December 10th when I did a bike ride following a short run I took this photo and I think it looks like a painting.

"My dear, here we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that.” 

Threadjacker

Union Terminal - Cincinnati, OH

an amazing likeness

Beautiful barn shot, Altair5 -- no snow yet in Finger Lakes?

With gusty NW winds, the sea was angry today, my friends, like an old man returning soup in the deli...

milktruck - Here is a photo taken last Thursday, just the day before the barn photo. The weather in the Finger Lakes can vary greatly in a short time, already we have had temperatures in the low twenties and  yesterday it was 60 degrees and I did a run wearing shorts and a tee shirt!

"My dear, here we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that.” 

noonan - The Union Station must have been the inspiration for "Terrapin" station as shown in this poster from a limited edition live album.