Pretty pics from your run (Read 1286 times)

runningfastnow

The Running Man!

Nice pictures of DC there. It's hard to take pics when you don't want to stop. Pictures tend to be blurry when taken while running lol

Altair5

Runs in the rain

I think it is more interesting for a runner to see pictures of part of a route so they can imagine what it is like to run there. I live in the Northwestern New York State. I've been driving to nearby roads that I've never run or been on before. This gives me some interesting variety where I don't know what to expect along my route. Last Saturday, Oct 22nd, I ran some roads near Letchworth State Park. Here is Oaks Road, a dead end gravel road and I am running back down a hill. The tower you see beyond that line of fall trees is the salt mine and there are silos beyond that in the far distance.

And this is from Tuesday, Oct 25th, from Longpoint Road that leads to Lake Conesus. Again, looking downhill across the valley.

Long distance runner, what you standin' there for?
      Get up, get out, get out of the door!

Altair5

Runs in the rain

From today's (Oct 30) run, some interesting textures to the fall trees and grasses

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JMac11

RIP Milkman

Given the lack of city pictures in here over the last few, figured I'd throw one up from a picture I took a couple months back on my run over the Manhattan Bridge

20220823-194535

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19) 

Altair5

Runs in the rain

These pictures were taken on my run on Sunday, November 20th. Very cold, windy and it looks like it was snow clouds off in the distance. Buffalo, about a hour West of me, got over 7 feet of snow in some areas!

an amazing likeness

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Altair5

Runs in the rain

Milktruck - Nice sunset (or sunrise) colors reflected in the water! Did you run across that metal bridge?

Here's a picture from today, 31 degrees and very lightly snowing, ran past this field. Note how the hills are faded in the distance by the frozen precipitation. 

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

From this mornings run (27th Jan).  Roedean School in the distance which is a very posh girls boarding school on Brighton Sussex coast about a couple of miles from my house.

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

thehealthreviews

Thanks for giving us Amazing info.

cinnamon girl

zebano

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

an amazing likeness

Late winter sunset over the old meeting house...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Nice shot.  I love that building.  It's spectacular in the fall.