Pretty pics from your run (Read 1286 times)

jfa

Love that place.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

From Luke Lea Overlook in Monkeyville.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I ran in this city last weekend - Shenzhen - which is China's technology capital. It's actually a pleasant place to run which is not always the case in China (smog, crowds, traffic etc). The city has really wide sidewalks, is flat and has lots to see i.e many tall buildings and plazas like KK100, the city's tallest:

KK100

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Small trail run this AM to Glen Falls on Lookout Mt

kcam

Sabino Canyon, near Tucson.  Very beautiful place.  Highly recommended if you're in the area.  Hiked it with my Dad.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Snowing here today

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Beautiful.

steph  

kcam

Wild mustard blooming.  From yesterdays lunchtime run on the levees in Milpitas, just a few miles from Levi's Stadium. Gonna be beautiful weather for the Super Bowl.

Joann Y

Wild mustard blooming.  From yesterdays lunchtime run on the levees in Milpitas, just a few miles from Levi's Stadium. Gonna be beautiful weather for the Super Bowl.

Gorgeous.

xhristopher

That's some contrast between your pic and Trent's above. While Trent's is pretty to look at but I'd rather run in yours.

NHLA

High Falls Dupont Forest

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

NHLA

Wolf mt rest

NHLA