Nike drops Armstrong sponsorship. (Read 882 times)

Menace to Sobriety

I don't care if he was doping, he was still the 1st man on he moon. How do we know Aldrin wasn't juicing, too?

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

xor

He was buzzed.

And up in the ship, that dude was drinking Collins drinks.

When Neil Armstrong passed away, one of the news stations accidentally aired the news that Neil Young had died. Not good news around here, especially since the husband and daughter had bought tickets to see him.
            When Neil Armstrong passed away, one of the news stations accidentally aired the news that Neil Young had died. Not good news around here, especially since the husband and daughter had bought tickets to see him.

that's pretty funny. 

I mean he did have an album with Moon in the title.  So it's not like they said Neil Diamond. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/08/25/neil-young-armstrong-nbc-mistake_n_1830502.html#slide=1429128

xor

Keith Moon also died.  But he was always on the Dark Side thereof.

Which one's Pink?

Speaking of Keiths, Keith Richards *looks* dead. Oops....another thread derailed. Does this mean we're Internet trolls?
                AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You trolls are all doping, aren't you? Or at least dopes.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

No no.  Trolls.  You keep using that word.  I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I just like tangents.

That's very helpful as a runner.

I wear glasses because I secant.

I'll never admit it! I'd rather be an "under the bridge" kind of troll, anyway. Oh! We saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers in concert a couple of weeks ago. Great show!
                      AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Trigonometric Troll! Much superior to ordinary boring ones like the rest of us.

xor

The curvature of humor is integral to the troll's calculus.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Mathematical Trolls, OTOH, seem unconcerned with, and somewhat distant from, the physical world.

xor

Police trolls are just spirits in the material world.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

You guys are pretty gruff.