Political Activism Regarding MMJ... (Read 420 times)

Better I Leave

So right now, it's not a good idea to reveal this type of detail to a bunch of strangers.  Right?

I don't follow you. Sorry. Did I not answer your first question to your satisfaction? If not, let me know and I'll try to explain further.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

So right now, it's not a good idea to reveal this type of detail to a bunch of strangers.  Right?

+1

You don't need an account to read the forums.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

JimR

+1

You don't need an account to read the forums.

Exactly.  Given the circumstances, I think a thread delete is in order.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Better I Leave

Exactly.  Given the circumstances, I think a thread delete is in order.

Ah...Gotcha. Everything I've stated has been in the public domain since day one. Heck you can go to the board of supervisors website and download the audios where I speak to them against their ban.

Better I Leave

But on second thought perhaps you're right. I did my best to remain civil in hopes that it would inspire civil discourse over a rather controversial topic. Once again, please accept my apology as I was out of order. I will request the thread to be deleted...and keep quiet going forward. I mean that with no disrespect.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

If they can find your name, they can find your house.

Better I Leave

If they can find your name, they can find your house.

Being a site founder of a number of boards and a LAN/WAN Engineer by education and trade, I know these things. We've already been found by the criminals and have already paid the price. The Home invasion/assault/robbery was reported to the police and and investigation ensued. We couldn't enter the house for hours while they searched for evidence. The crime was also reported in the paper with our address. They added a nice touch by stating that it was a "large medical marijuana operation"...Heh.

Anyway, I requested for thread deletion, so it's all good. Thanks for participating everyone. Take care.

Anyway, I requested for thread deletion, so it's all good. Thanks for participating everyone. Take care.

Did you submit a thread deletion ticket with the helpdesk? Make sure you get a tracking number--those guys are slackers.

Runners run

Someone wants to delete a 9/10 thread?  Why?  Why would someone want to do that?

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

jmctav23

2/3rds training

But on second thought perhaps you're right. I did my best to remain civil in hopes that it would inspire civil discourse over a rather controversial topic. Once again, please accept my apology as I was out of order. I will request the thread to be deleted...and keep quiet going forward. I mean that with no disrespect.

Don't apologize to these squares man.  These folks will smack a newbie over the face with scientific data related to running and endurance training but when it comes to mary it's clear that they're still holding on to the same old "reefer madness" bullshit propaganda.

.  Marijuana may or may not be any more dangerous than alcohol as a recreational drug,Many employers prohibit their employees from using it and test for it.  The argument that it is a gateway drug is true for those with addictive personalities.  The same can be said for alcohol, but I like to drink in moderation and don't want to see another prohibition era.

Get real. Alcohol is the most dangerous drug in America.

No more marathons

Get real. Alcohol is the most dangerous drug in America.

Close - I'd vote for tobacco.  And it's more addictive.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Close - I'd vote for tobacco.  And it's more addictive.

Tobacco is more dangerous for the effects it has on the individual consuming it. Alcohol is more dangerous for the effects on everyone else. Drunks get aggressive, shoot people, crash cars etc. These things are not really an issue with tobacco, although people suffering withdrawal can become a bit irrational.