Enter Pace and Time, Get Mileage (Read 712 times)

Why is it sideways?

Hi Eric, Don't know if this has been suggested (I tried to browse through the requests, and my only thought was holy moly there have been a lot of requests), but I think it would be great to be able to enter a pace and a time on the "Run entry" form and have the mileage automatically fill itself in. I know that I could just go to the calculator or use my brain or fill in a bunch of different mileages until it comes out about right, but when I just go running off course (which is fairly often), I'd love to be able to make a guess at pace to get mileage. *MTA: There are also moments (like when I forget my watch) when I run a loop that I know the pace and the distance, but would like the time. Of course, this is an easy calculation, but aint that what computers are for?! Perhaps this is difficult, and if so, no worries. Cheers!
    eric :)

Hi Jeff, The hardest part of this request is the layout. With each additional feature, I have to add more buttons and text boxes to the page, and that makes everything more cluttered. In a month or so, I should be redoing the log interfaces. I'll see how to put that in. eric Smile