What are the songs... (Read 111 times)

pumping in your headphones that motivate you to run/work that much harder? For those that listen to music while running, that is Smile

Chris Pinney

I like listening to stuff with tempo that matches my running. When I do listen to music it's usually the Drums,Spoon, Phoenix to name a few. There is an old thread on here though. Google iPod Poppin songs for running I found it that way just don't know how to link it

One tune that i really dig is Vicarious by Tool. Sometimes i listen to it 2-3 times as i'm running, oh and throw in some Missing Persons too. My chick put some Johnny Denver on my running mix, stopped me in my tracks few weeks ago. Now i  do like ol' Johhny D, but i can't listen to Sunshine in my shoulders as i'm running along.

Fanilow

For 5ks:

Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol

Black Betty by Spider bait

Party Hard by Andrew W. K.

Sandstorm by Darude

All keep my feet moving pretty fast at the end when I want to just stop.

2014 goals

Well, there's always next year.

BeeRunB

I like listening to stuff with tempo that matches my running. When I do listen to music it's usually the Drums,Spoon, Phoenix to name a few. There is an old thread on here though. Google iPod Poppin songs for running I found it that way just don't know how to link it

Same. I have different kinds of music but most is aimed at maintaining a pace and tempo of my running.

Lol, I'm a tempo person too. A couple of mine that have been motivational lately (prepare to make fun of me) are:

Work B**tch by Britney Spears and

Booty by Jennifer Lopez

Doonga

I don't listen to music while I run and prefer the mental solitude, mixing up classic metal with the effects that post run high does it for me.

#artbydmcbride

I like to download these...

http://www.djsteveboy.com/mixes.html

Runners run

No more marathons

For 5ks:

Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol

Black Betty by Spider bait

Party Hard by Andrew W. K.

Sandstorm by Darude

All keep my feet moving pretty fast at the end when I want to just stop.

I've got the Ram Jam version of Black Betty on my Sansa, but after listening to the spider bait version I might need to switch.

Also have Axel F and tubthumping as standards.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!