I'm bringing sexy back. (Read 1799 times)

er, um, something like that Big grin an email from the wonderful Zoomie reminded me how much I missed this place (even the elitest snobs Wink). I've been running! and swimming! and biking! I've done a sprint tri and have two olys and one half iron man coming up. Registered for the National Marathon in D.C. in March 09. (anyone else?!). How IS everyone?!?! How is the running? The races? The training?!
    2009: BQ?
    PWL

Has been

Trishierunner, Esq. has returned from RA purgatory! I thought you were just being an elitist prick this whole time! Wink

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

I am not an esq. (yet).
        I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock

Just Be

Hey welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you're okay, being that you run in bmore city and all... that still scares me. I'm probably going to do the bmore marathon with a friend this year just to say that I did it. We're not gonna race it, but it should be an experience none the less. Are you gonna run the bmore mary?
            I've been running!
            Not to be an elitist snob or anything, but there is no proof of this in your log. As an elitist attorney, you should know your declaration is not admissible as evidence. Wink You've been missed by many. Sounds like you've been very busy, how are you liking life as a triathlete?

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hooray, Trishie's back!!

The voice of mile 18

they all come crawlin' back to us. Wink hope u are well

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Wow, I though this was just another bump of an old thread. But it's the real deal! Welcome back! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Welcome back Trishie!! Smile

Michelle

Welcome back.
                          It is political high season, but that doesn't mean we're going to accept yet another unfulfilled promise. Your fans are still waiting impatiently for you to bring sexy back.

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

no kiddin'. we've all been promised our dose of sexy and we want our sexy darn it all.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Tease Wink

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jfa

sexy's good