ants!! (Read 1378 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We have carpenter ants too. I'm waiting for our house to collapse.

Part of me wishes ours just would.  It would probably be easier than trying to sell it. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Terro ant baits. 

It works better than any exterminator.  It makes the problem a bit worse for 2 days as they are ravenously going in and out trying to take the stuff back to the nest and on the 3rd day they explode.  Put them near where you see them.  If you have a lot of ants put out multiple baits.

It's not even particularly harmful.  Its boric acid in some kind of ant-crack bait

BTW: this product really got results fast: no ants after 48hrs.  Best success I've had with one of these products.  Thanks for the suggestion.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Now, you understand why I get good money for what I do! I love people who treat inside for ants. Bait inside. Increase pheromone trails. Increase ant active. Increase my price. Thanks!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/