Graph time (Read 899 times)

How can I customize the Summary page to display graph time instead of distance?
    Wingz

Professional Noob

At this point you can't customize the summary page graph. I know Eric's planning on redoing the graphing features of RunningAHEAD but right now he's working on other features. Since you're entering in a lot of different workout types, you might be best served by flipping over to the calendar to see what you've been doing. (Training Log --> Calendar) The calendar adds up the time for the week of each type of exercise you enter and I think it's a lot easier way to get a grasp on what you've been doing.

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

thanks Janell!

Why is it sideways?

The calendar adds up the time for the week of each type of exercise you enter and I think it's a lot easier way to get a grasp on what you've been doing.
          It does? Do I have to enable this option?
          Wingz

Professional Noob

It does. Look on the far right hand column of the calendar. Big grin

Why is it sideways?

It does. Look on the far right hand column of the calendar. Big grin
              Confused I think I'm just being daft, here, but I see (and appreciate) my weekly mileage totals, but not a total time spent running, broken down by workout types. That's what I thought was an option. I think I misunderstood--by exercises, do you mean non-running exercises? Who does those? Tongue
              eric :)

That's a good idea Jeff. I'll be sure to add more graph types and stats when I redo the running log.
                Wingz

Professional Noob

I think I misunderstood--by exercises, do you mean non-running exercises? Who does those? Tongue
                  LOL! Yes, that's what I meant. It's what some people do when they're not running... Tongue

Why is it sideways?

That's a good idea Jeff. I'll be sure to add more graph types and stats when I redo the running log.
                    If you do it, then what I'd really like would be to see my weekly mileage broken down by run type. Time would also be nice, but seems like it would be hard to do without producing tons of clutter.