NFC Championship (Read 978 times)

born on the bayou

I'm a Saints fan, and I just got tickets.     
    - Amanda

Are we there yet?

Go Vikings!

Sorry but its just too epic for Farve.. however I do really like Bush.

Maniac

Go Vikings!

Sorry but its just too epic for Farve.. however I do really like Bush.

I hate Favre

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Are we there yet?

steferfootballdu

Whats with the "who dat?" chant?

Are Saints fans illiterate or something? Wink

However I have the Colts over the Jets. I liked the Jets this post season, but they wont win. Indy will be fired up to play the team that ended their perfect season, whilst the starters sat in pain watching.

Vikings and Saints, neither team was particularly hot  down the stretch, I don't think it matters who wins as I have indy on top of either. Although Brett Favre Always makes for a good story line.

Not at all.  Okay maybe but mostly they are cajun and southerners mixed.  I am a fan of the Saints and Favre both so it is a no lose situation for me.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

If Ray Edwards, Pat Williams and Harvin are out, as some reports are saying, the Vikes don't have a prayer playing away from the MetroDome.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Dave

Have you been to New Orleans?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

As a Pats fan it is just sad to me that either the Colts of Jets are going to the Super Bowl. There would however be poetic justice in the Jets knocking off the Colts after the Colts let them in the playoffs. And I, like most people, hate Brett Favre. There really is only one team to root for. and, hell, the city could use the good news. Go Saints!

xor

I'm totally hoping for a Saints v Colts superbowl.

I do not like the Vikes.  Favre. Peterson oughta be amazing, but man he coughs up the football. And the coach, oh my.

The ONLY thing about the Jets I like is their uniform. Ok, maybe their defense.  I'm hoping to see a lot of Sanchez airballs and Braylon Edwards doinks.

Beware, batbear...

I'd like to see Saints v. Jets - mostly because I live in a town filled with Indiana expats who are hilarious when the Colts lose.   That said, I wouldn't mind seeing Revis strip one off the fingertips of Reggie Wayne and dance into the end zone.

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

jfa

Saints have the edge at home but you don't know with this one.

One dream scenario:

Jets vs Vikings SB ....tie game 17 all, one minute to play. Favre driving...but wait, picked off by Revis, who's in for the score!!!

Jets have their 1st championship in 41 years and we never hear from Favre again.

More likely, Colts vs Saints, Peyton vs Peyton. Should make for a good SB.

born on the bayou

WHO DAT, baby!

What a game.  There were impromptu parades and second-lines all over the city yesterday, into the night.  My vocal chords are shot, and I am very hungover.  And I am very happy!

- Amanda
                            kcam