longest run in, well, let's just say a long time (Read 1156 times)

longest run today in time & distance since 1981 or 1982...   2 hrs 24 minutes.   15.04 miles
    CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nice work! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

That's some serious running....Good job Neal....

Champions are made when no one is watching

xor

longest run today in time & distance since 1981 or 1982...   2 hrs 24 minutes.   15.04 miles

Yay.

And you picked the right day to do it.  No more of that 95 crap!

Nice job!!!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

thanks y'all.  feel alittle fatigued this afternoon but ok.  knees actually held up! 

Yay.

And you picked the right day to do it.  No more of that 95 crap!

yea, tha's right.   don't run when it's that hot,  usually run in the am most days in summer anyway when it's been in the mid-high 50's..   Except last wed, on my LR  was lazy in the am & did not get out until after 12 & it was close to 80 at that time.  wanted to do 14-15 but fell a few miles short as the heat just zapped me.  what a wimp.   

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

WOW - very nice. Congrats!

TRUST THE PROCESS

Imminent Catastrophe

Very nice! Skye's the limit!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

The Running Green Girl

Aw, congratulations, that's huge!
                    You have the power within you to do whatever it is you want to do. Rachelle Disbennett-Lee, PhD

www.therunninggreengirl.com
                    DanMoriarity

Congratulations, nice run!
                        Hmmmmm.........maybe there is a marathon in your future.
                          Hmmmmm.........maybe there is a marathon in your future.

well it's always a possibility but not so sure if I want to put in that much more time & effort. Would need even more committment to additional training.  Also not sure if my knees can take that much pounding.  We'll see how they hold up at the Skagit Flats HM in Sept. 

Moon Runner

Way to go!

well it's always a possibility but not so sure if I want to put in that much more time & effort. Would need even more committment to additional training.  Also not sure if my knees can take that much pounding.  We'll see how they hold up at the Skagit Flats HM in Sept. 

Just mailed my $ for Skagit Flats-see you at the starting line.

xor

I will be at Skagit.