I'm not a big fan of the recovery run (Read 235 times)

xhristopher

Never have been. I've run plenty of them. I aknowledge it has it's place. I'm still not a fan. That is all.

jfa

Well, they do take a long time.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Recovery run in the Chicago winter: is it over yet?  Maybe I should run faster so I can stop shivering sooner.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

keeponrunning

I have a love-hate relationship with them.  I skipped today's recovery run and I feel like I"m going to regret it tomorrow...

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

I'm not a large wheel of cheese.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

pedaling fool

To do a proper recovery run you need to find a place with great views or at least something you like looking at -- for me that's people's yards, because I'm always looking for ideas to change my landscape.

However, scantily clad women do not fall under the category of "great views", because I just can't run slow when women are around -- I feel like I'm being evaluated and have to show I'm strong and vibrant

Walk-Jogger

I'm not a large wheel of cheese.

But some people do chase large wheels of cheese, in an attempt to recover them.

Retired &  Loving It

delicate flower

I agree, and thank you for saying what needed to be said.

<3