Lose fat with just running? (Read 264 times)

Seattle prattle

Interesting posts, but does anyone know where i can find a fuller program to lose weight? I don't know, something i could read on my tablet or iPhone. Maybe something like an ebook?

And not just any ebook, but one that someone has tried and actually lost weight using!

Thanks in advance.

Altair5

Runs in the rain

Seattle prattle - I am sure that there are hundreds of weight loss programs each with it's own adherents. Weight loss is a major concern, particularly after the holiday season when so many of us have put on a few pounds and are making resolutions for the new year. If you want something more than the suggestions posted in this forum I think you should search online and chose a program that suits you. Ask yourself how fast you want to lose, do you want to prepare your own diet food or get ready made meals, how much exercise, what comfort foods are you willing to do away with, and how strict a plan can you follow.

Long distance runner, what you standin' there for?
      Get up, get out, get out of the door!

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

I think Seattle p is about 150 pounds

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

paul2432

I like to weigh myself everyday.  A big shift down usually means I’m dehydrated.  I think that is good information to have.

The solution to not obsessing over the numbers is to realize they are just numbers that have some noise in them.  Nothing to get worked up over.  I think most of us are smart enough to figure this out.

Zofia Kopytlanka

10.5 lbs lost so far and I feel great thanks to my diet!

great job so far Zofia!    as you kow that fast decrease in weight will slow down at some point but with proper balance  of exercise & diet you should continue a downward slope in the weight. loss, just a slower rate.  what changes did you make in your diet/exercise ?

Zofia Kopytlanka

Thanks! I use a method that assumes diet, exercise and taking supplements. It is described in the free ebook. The link to the page where you can order it for your email is in the first post.

Zofia Kopytlanka

I have dropped 12 pounds so far!

woolite

Wow that is a great result. Dropping 12 lbs in such a short time, did it not affect your health negatively?

Zofia Kopytlanka

Actually, no, thrown pounds are really visible and I feel great

woolite

okay, these are very interesting results. I weigh 210 lbs and I will try your method

Seattle prattle

Hey, you two are getting called out as SPAM on the other message board you demean. It seems so harsh, that term: SPAM. 

But you wouldn't be doing that, would you? I mean, spreading SPAM.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, you two are getting called out as SPAM on the other message board you demean. It seems so harsh, that term: SPAM. 

But you wouldn't be doing that, would you? I mean, spreading SPAM.

I wonder if Eric could determine that these two accounts are actually 1 person...either that or they have the same employer.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I wonder if Eric could determine that these two accounts are actually 1 person...either that or they have the same employer.

Ha, I think he’s probably a little busy right now.

Dave

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I think he’s probably a little busy right now.

Yeah. I tossed him a note in the beta testing group, but for now we'll just watch these "two" clowns. First one to post specific spam gets censored.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay