Treadmill help (Read 72 times)

Chrissiemac.71

Sorry to bug you all,I am just desperately after some help.

I bought a second hand precor 956i treadmill and when  coming to re assemble..I am completely stuck with the wiring.

There are 2 cables...one purple and one yellow.both come from the pcb and we are unsure as to where they connect.

I have googled and googled and cannot find anythingSad

If anybody knows anything about these treadmills and can help at all I would be eternity grateful!

Chrissie

Do they have the same shape connector? Most machines do not use the same connector twice, to avoid people plugging them into the wrong spot.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Chrissiemac.71

Thank you for responding. Unfortunately they do have the same connector..I have tried uploading pictures but cannot seem to.

Both coloured cables come from the same connection on the PCB board and they have a 2 pin connector on the end.

here's the service manual; I don't know if you already looked at the pics in it for proper wire connection points.

https://www.sportsmith.net/images/product_support/precor/Service%20Manuals/Commercial%20Treadmill/C954i%20(120%20VAC)(serial%20code%20AEXE,%20ADEY).pdf

Looking through the wiring diagrams, I don't see either a yellow OR a purple wire. Are you sure they aren't striped wires, like green with a yellow stripe?

National Aero St

spam