Don't Hate Me If You Just Got a Garmin... (Read 1456 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh!! I just bought one too!! I have absolutely no will power. I cannot control myself. I heart online shopping. Sara
    *separated at birth* Lisa, I ordered mine...did told me to go ahead the day before he picked up his new mountain bike. I will wear it on Christmas day. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

I am gonna try really hard to leave mine under the tree. HA! Can't wait to try it.
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Sandi Sue

Crabby, I feel partly to blame for your inability to resist such a great deal. I don't think you'll be sorry though. Last night after we talked, I thought I would offer to loan you mine to make sure you really liked it but now I won't. I'm looking forward to comparing data with you. It's all about the data, right? That's what I say anyway. LOL Wink Congratulations on your great buy.

Races for 2013:

Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)

Calgary 70.3 (72.3)

Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013

Pain is Temporary  Pride is Forever

seeEricaRun

Awesome

I am still waffling on this! I've had the Polar RS200sd running computer for a few years, which has better instantaneous pace monitoring, but you can't really connect it to a computer to offload the data (they advertise that you can, but it takes like 3 hours to get Soniclink to work properly, if it ever does), and it doesn't have a GPS, which is pretty frigging cool. What to do? What to do?
          GP160

Just got my garmin in the mail...on the charger now! I can't wait to play with it!!
            Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
              Just got my garmin in the mail...on the charger now! I can't wait to play with it!!
              Super cool! I got my shipping confirmation yesterday, I'm hoping it will be here soon!

What to do? What to do?
                If you don't buy in the next couple of hours then you can't get the $50 rebate. Might make your decision easier.

Run to Win
                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

GP160

Already playing with the garmin...It is SOOOO cool! As soon as I shake this chest cold, I am going for a run with my new toy! Yay Big grin
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Already playing with the garmin...It is SOOOO cool! As soon as I shake this chest cold, I am going for a run with my new toy! Yay Big grin
                    I swear buying a Garmin automatically sets a person up to get sick...I had mine for almost a week before I really could use it. Gah. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

I swear buying a Garmin automatically sets a person up to get sick...I had mine for almost a week before I really could use it. Gah. Tongue
                      No! Don't tell me that! I just got home and mine is here and waiting for me. Can't wait to try it out on my run tomorrow morning.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No! Don't tell me that! I just got home and mine is here and waiting for me. Can't wait to try it out on my run tomorrow morning.
                        Go...now! Heh, I'm on antibiotics, now...cold turned to sinus infection (I'm very prone to them, though). Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

GP160

Go...now! Heh, I'm on antibiotics, now...cold turned to sinus infection (I'm very prone to them, though). Tongue
                          Mine is turning into a sinus infection too...thanks Kirsten...the garmin curse!
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mine is turning into a sinus infection too...thanks Kirsten...the garmin curse!
                            Seriously...we should take a poll to see how many people were sick when they received their Garmins...hmmm....

~ Sarah Kay

tgoutzie

Guys, Do you know if they ship to Australia? I would like to get it at that price. Our Aussie dollar is hovering around 92cents at the moment so with the exchnage rate its a bargain. Cheers/Theo
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Guys, Do you know if they ship to Australia? I would like to get it at that price. Our Aussie dollar is hovering around 92cents at the moment so with the exchnage rate its a bargain. Cheers/Theo
                                I think there's a specific version of the 305 available for the Aussie market...at least that's the way it looks from the Garmin site. Not sure how it would differ. k

~ Sarah Kay