Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

BeeRunB

Yep...I wasn't even born until the following year. I'll bet the person below me has plans to run their first marathon this year. Smile
    False, I willl be running my 7th. The next person has sexual fantasies about non-runners.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

True. DH is a cyclist...I couldn't pay him to run. Wink The next person goes commando under their running gear.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Sulli42

True - It's the only way to fly! The person below me had oatmeal for breakfast this morning.
          True. My wife made me oatmeal after my long run this morning. I'll bet the person below me plans to run more than one marathon in 2008.
          dfffff

True. My wife made me oatmeal after my long run this morning. I'll bet the person below me plans to run more than one marathon in 2008.
            I have no plans to ever run a marathon. The next person has serious groin chafing issues when they run.

Another Passion

I have no plans to ever run a marathon. The next person has serious groin chafing issues when they run.
              False, but my nipples are after todays 13.1 since I forgot to cover or glide them again! Roll eyes The next person loves to camp.

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Coach

False, but my nipples are after todays 13.1 since I forgot to cover or glide them again! Roll eyes The next person loves to camp.
                True , I love to camp and I'll be the next person has never been to Wyoming!
                My Blog: http://jbcoaching.blogspot.com/ Marathons run: S.F., Boston, St. George, M. of Aviation, Salt Lake City Ultra's run: Big Horn, Squaw Peak, Lean Horse,
                  True , I love to camp and I'll be the next person has never been to Wyoming!
                  True i have never been to wyoming. The next person ate a nice sized steak dinner at a restaurant tonight!!(I sure did)
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, probably going to have leftover porkchop or a can of soup. Thrilling dinner. Tongue The next person ran more than 10 miles today. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

I'll take this one again since I posted at the same time as jimmyb before Smile True. Conquered the 20 today! I bet the next person is trying to get to their goal weight.
                      Sulli42

False - I'm at my goal weight I'm pretty sure the next person has worn the same underwear two runs in a row.
                          I'm pretty sure the next person has worn the same underwear two runs in a row.
                          I don't think so. I bet the next person hates running in the rain.
                          Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, I love running in the rain...as long as it's not pouring and turning to snow. Then I just dislike it a little. The next person loves cake (band or food).

~ Sarah Kay

undue monkey

Holy mother of mercy, I love both! The next person is mildly narcissistic, but not so much as to be annoying.

jfa

Wrong.I can be very annoying Evil grin Next one up has played air guitar and sang in public, while running.