Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

BaldMike

False, 2 is my daily limit, but I am really wishing I culd have that 3rd right now! The next person isn't a morning person, but dragged thereself out before work today and got their morning run in anyway!
    PR 10k - 47: 41 in 2007, goal to break 45 minuntes in 2008 PR 13.1 - 1:44:19 PR 26.2 - 4:24 in 2007, goal to break 3:45 in March 2008 Upcoming races: March 2008 - ING GA Marathon July 2008 - Peachtree Road Race And hopefully the Marine Corps Marathon in October 2008.
      False, 2 is my daily limit, but I am really wishing I culd have that 3rd right now! The next person isn't a morning person, but dragged thereself out before work today and got their morning run in anyway!
      False. Although it is true that I'm not a morning person. I Woke up at 5:15 and turned off my alarm and went back to sleep! I'll run tonight. Big grin The next person got stuck in traffic this morning on the way to work.

Michelle

Slow-smooth-fast

False. Although it is true that I'm not a morning person. I Woke up at 5:15 and turned off my alarm and went back to sleep! I'll run tonight. Big grin The next person got stuck in traffic this morning on the way to work.
        False as I wasn't working. Did 11 miles instead. Bet the next person has got shit of some description on their hands whilst adjusting laces etc, as they stood in it on their run without realizing.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

False as I wasn't working. Did 11 miles instead. Bet the next person has got shit of some description on their hands whilst adjusting laces etc, as they stood in it on their run without realizing.
          Nope, but have got it elsewhere whilst running (long, ugly story . . . .) I bet the next person isn't stupid enough to have 5 male cats like I do. (Oh, the testosterone thing is bad no matter if it's a four-legged or two-legged male!)

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

False. I have 4. (Although in my defense, they are my mom's and I'm just taking care of them.) I bet the next person doesn't have to wear TWO sports bras.
            Meg http://megs411nosmoke.blogspot.com/
              False. I have 4. (Although in my defense, they are my mom's and I'm just taking care of them.) I bet the next person doesn't have to wear TWO sports bras.
              Very true! I bet the next person has gotten burnt by hot coffee.

Michelle

obiebyke

True! My first job at age 15 was at a bagel shop, and my fingertips were constantly peeling off from handling hot coffee cups. I bet the next person is a fan of reality TV.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

I bet the next person is a fan of reality TV.
                  Sorta true, but only home improvement shows like Trading Spaces, While You Were Out . . . oh, and What Not to Wear. LOVE that show! The rest of them reality shows - ugh! Dead I bet the next person has spent hours online putting together jigsaw puzzles.

Leslie
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

ABSOLUTELY! And I've played kakuro... I bet the next person has been running with their dog AND a bag of their dog's little presents! Oh yeah, and I love What Not to Wear, too. Such a fun show!
                    Meg http://megs411nosmoke.blogspot.com/
                      ABSOLUTELY! And I've played kakuro... I bet the next person has been running with their dog AND a bag of their dog's little presents! Oh yeah, and I love What Not to Wear, too. Such a fun show!
                      FALSE! I don't own a dog.....just two cats. I bet the next person is going to be running P.F. Chang's with me this weekend.
                      Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09
                      RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

False because I don't know you and I don't know which P.F. Chang's that would be. I bet the next person is someone who spends way too much time on this site and read through all 12 pages of this thread! Big grin PS - sorry if someone already said something like that - way too many to read through. Looked like so much fun though that I wanted to play.
                          2011 Goals:
                          Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                          Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
                        BillyGoat

FALSE....I don't have time to read all 12 pages....but, I did read a few! I bet the next person got a new treadmill for Christmas?
                          Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Robert Collier
                            False. And I would like to say in answer to a previous post - yes, I spend way too much time on this site, and I've read through all 12 pages. I bet the next person doesn't want to choke the life out of one of their clients like I do at this very moment!! Tongue (I need to get out and run and get rid of some of this pent up aggression or I might have to be committed soon)

Leslie
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

False. And I would like to say in answer to a previous post - yes, I spend way too much time on this site, and I've read through all 12 pages. I bet the next person doesn't want to choke the life out of one of their clients like I do at this very moment!! Tongue (I need to get out and run and get rid of some of this pent up aggression or I might have to be committed soon)
                              False! I do have a few clients from work that I wouldn't mind putting the grip of death on. BUT I WON'T. I bet the next person had breakfast for dinner (like I did). Big grin

Michelle

Gig

Mnnnnn. False, but now I'm going to have to later this week. I had vegetable soop and tamale pie. I think the next person to post loves Gu.