Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

I think the next person to post loves Gu.
    False... I hate it. Never use carbs in training runs. Sport drink / water / electrolytes in marathons. I bet the next person has never run a race with a broken foot (like I have - 5K)
      True never broken a bone yet. (knock on the monitor) I bet the next person is a Indianapolis Colts fan!!
      marflair

False, although Peyton Manning is a cute nerd! I am a Packers fan through and through - even before Brett Favre made watching football a blast! I bet the next person listens to disco music when they run. Mary
          False - I listen to techno...great stuff for running I bet the next person lives in Auburn, CA
          Freerunner

False, even better Houston, Texas! hehaw! I bet the next person subscribes to a running magazine!

Gotta TRI

Close!! Wrong coast. Moultonborough NH. Bet the next one didn't run 8.5 miles last night Big grin
              2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, but I'm hoping to get in at least 10 in a little while. I'll bet the next person is loving this unseasonably warm weather, but is sorta freaked-out by it at the same time.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

Nope, but I'm hoping to get in at least 10 in a little while. I'll bet the next person is loving this unseasonably warm weather, but is sorta freaked-out by it at the same time.
                  TRUE! Because I just got back from CES in Las Vegas and I was really annoyed that after suffering through the single digits in MA last week, that when I get to go somewhere warmer, it is even warmer in MA!! Well I will enjoy it today. I bet the next person is also from MA OR at least knows who the Patriots are playing this week.

-Craig - "TPFD53 at gmail dot com"

I bet the next person is also from MA OR at least knows who the Patriots are playing this week.
                    Yep, the Jags. Go Patriots! Not that I'm a Patriots fan, but it sure would be something to see a team go undefeated clear through the Super Bowl! I bet the next person LOVES speed work (something I detest, but do anyway . . . Roll eyes )

Leslie
                    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

There is nothing better than doing speedwork WHEN YOU ARE IN SHAPE!! Otherwise it is dreadful. The next guy has a man crush on Brad Pitt. Go Jags!!!!
                      Runners around the state are getting better today ...are you one of them? TRAIN HARD

Hey, nice marmot!

There is nothing better than doing speedwork WHEN YOU ARE IN SHAPE!! Otherwise it is dreadful. The next guy has a man crush on Brad Pitt. Go Jags!!!!
                        False, Brad Pitt's not really my type. Vin Diesel on the other hand...oops, perhaps I've said too much. I'll bet the next person is misusing company resources by accessing this forum while at work.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

obiebyke

So true! What else is work for but not working? Big grin I bet the next person is single.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

So true! What else is work for but not working? Big grin I bet the next person is single.
                            False I Have been married for 2 Months. I bet the next person wants warm weather so that they can run outside.

Orion Goals: 5k 18:30 10K 38:00 Marathon 3:10

Lazy idiot

True. Congrats on your recent marriage, OJ! I bet the next person will be doing their first marathon in 2008 like I am planning on doing.

Tick tock

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I bet the next person will be doing their first marathon in 2008 like I am planning on doing.
                                Partial credit to the Buckeye. There's a good chance I'll run one this year to get my first out of the way so that I can get serious about it next year. The next person was in marching band up through at least high school.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.