Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Run the race God set B4U

I better not answer yes or no to that question because my husband was hired as City Councilman this year...so... IBTNP....Ate too much while watching the Super bowl last night...
    5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
      I better not answer yes or no to that question because my husband was hired as City Councilman this year...so... IBTNP....Ate too much while watching the Super bowl last night...
      Not at all this year I stayed at home and was actually laid up in bed for the last quarter. I have been up and atem by 3AM for work the past few weeks. I am also in need of beauty sleep. IBTNP is ready for spring time to roll in so they can get off the treadmill.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

IBTNP is ready for spring time to roll in so they can get off the treadmill.
        Ha! Yes and no. I run on the treadmill a lot year-round because of the air quality where I live Dead On the other hand ... IBTNP wants winter to last because they really like how they look in tights.
        Next goal: Great Wall Marathon

A Saucy Wench

Ha! Yes and no. I run on the treadmill a lot year-round because of the air quality where I live Dead On the other hand ... IBTNP wants winter to last because they really like how they look in tights.
          NO - I dont like tights. But I am a little torn on the winter thing. I want THIS winter to end and the normal 40 degree Oregon winter to return. When it gets too nice out then I have to fight dh for workout time but he is a total weather wimp. IBTNP is procrastinating AGAIN

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's a way of life. IBTNP is acutally looking forward to 4 miles on the TM alongside another RA peep this evening (especially now that the resolution peeps are starting to fall off).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

12-week layoff

Close...six miles. I have had a cold, so I'm looking forward to any kind of running! And my gym might close. They sold the building to a grocery store. IBTNP is fighting a sore throat.
                IBTNP is fighting a sore throat.
                True, darn it. I read this yesterday, and thought, "Thankfully I'm not!" IBTNP is making chicken noodle soup today!

jfa

IBTNP is making chicken noodle soup today!
                  mmmm...chicken noodle soup.....mmmmm.Won't make it, may just eat some though.... Yes IBTNP has wondered where Wyorunner (original poster on this thread) has gone off to ?

mmmm...chicken noodle soup.....mmmmm.Won't make it, may just eat some though.... Yes IBTNP has wondered where Wyorunner (original poster on this thread) has gone off to ?
                    Now that you've mentioned it...Yes. IBTNP bought real running pants finally!

Michelle

Run the race God set B4U

I did buy actual running pants, and just last week Big grin IBTNP...told their hubby they wanted new running shoes for Vday Smile
                      5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope...I have a newish pair and recently returned a too-long pair to RRS, so have a brand new pair on the way (V day gets lost among our 3 Feb. birthdays, anyhow...never been a big holiday around here--my hubby lucked-out, huh? Wink). IBTNP is completely geeked about this freaky warm weather, but wishes it didn't come with a wind advisory.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Gotta TRI

Warm weather ? where? We 've got freezing rain / drizzle warnings for tonight. Angry IBTNP.....Wasn't a dumba$$ and qui t their job two days before Christmas. Confused
                          2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

jfa

IBTNP.....Wasn't a dumba$$ and qui t their job two days before Christmas. Confused
                            You're right , that was not me. IBTNP - is training hard for their springtime race......

You're right , that was not me. IBTNP - is training hard for their springtime race......
                              I am starting tomorrow for a good race in Nashville. I can only hope it goes well. I have ran that course the past 2 years and hope to run it really fast, for me, this year. I have had several good workouts coming back from a failed 100 miler. IBTNP - is glad the weather is changing and running outdoors is more realistic nowadays!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

IBTNP - is glad the weather is changing and running outdoors is more realistic nowadays!
                                Yes...I will admit that I am a weather wimp...under 32 and I'm staying inside or picking a different workout. I'm hoping March starts warm and gets warmer. I need to get ready for my vacation in Pinta Cana, DR. IBTNP scoffed at my response, thinking "There is no reason to not run outside!!!"