Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Yes...I will admit that I am a weather wimp...under 32 and I'm staying inside or picking a different workout. I'm hoping March starts warm and gets warmer. I need to get ready for my vacation in Pinta Cana, DR. IBTNP scoffed at my response, thinking "There is no reason to not run outside!!!"
    False, I have done a lot of treadmill running due to weather! Although now that I don't have a treadmill that won't be an option. IBTNP is coming back from an injury and can't wait to increase their mileage!!! Big grin

Michelle

IBTNP is coming back from an injury and can't wait to increase their mileage!!! Big grin
      Sort of. I'm coming back from surgery and can't wait to start running again AND increasing my mileage in preparation for my first trail run of the year in May. IBTNP is chowing down on a wonderfully delicious candy bar right now - or at least wishes they were!

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Buffalo Gal Rides Again

Sort of. I'm coming back from surgery and can't wait to start running again AND increasing my mileage in preparation for my first trail run of the year in May. IBTNP is chowing down on a wonderfully delicious candy bar right now - or at least wishes they were!
        True and False. I wish I was eating chocolate, but just finished some salmon sushi. IBTNP is watching David Letterman.
        March: Irish Jig 5K (DONE), Kent City Ridge Run 5K (DONE) April: Iron Girl 5K (DONE), Kentucky Derby Half May: 5/3 (10K) July: Cherry Festival 15K August: Chicago Rock N Roll Half, Crim Festival of Races (10 miler) October: Grand Rapids Marathon (Half-Hometown Gig)
        TJN

S Army Kettle run...

Just about ... 15 more minutes and I'll be watching Dave. IBTNP is looking forward to their long run on Saturday after a tough week at work.

Tim 

Maggie & Molly

IBTNP is looking forward to their long run on Saturday after a tough week at work.
            true - did my long run this am only my 'long run' right now is a whole 5 miles. Since injuries, sickness and I'll admit laziness this is my longest in a while..... IBTNP is dumbstruck that they are getting more snow tomorrow - lots of snow tomorrow..

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

true - did my long run this am only my 'long run' right now is a whole 5 miles. Since injuries, sickness and I'll admit laziness this is my longest in a while..... IBTNP is dumbstruck that they are getting more snow tomorrow - lots of snow tomorrow..
              Not rue I live on the Gulf Coast and while it did get butt cold we did not get snow. I saw a few samll small flakes but it never hit the ground. IBTNP is ready for a vacation and can not wait for Spring Break!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

12-week layoff

IBTNP is ready for a vacation and can not wait for Spring Break!
                True. I'm an eighth grade teacher, and always ready for vacation. However, track practice starts in eight days, so it gives me something to live for while I'm waiting. IBTNP has their tax returns filled out already. Unlike me. Sad
                CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

True. I'm an eighth grade teacher, and always ready for vacation. However, track practice starts in eight days, so it gives me something to live for while I'm waiting. IBTNP has their tax returns filled out already. Unlike me. Sad
                  Nope, still waiting on one receipt first. IBTNP is looking forward to the weather warming up. This has been one looooooooong winter. Evil grin

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

jfa

IBTNP is looking forward to the weather warming up. This has been one looooooooong winter. Evil grin
                    You are absolutely correct about that, this winter has really dragged on and on and on............. I think that the following posting peep has recently thought about killing their television.

I think that the following posting peep has recently thought about killing their television.
                      YES!!! We are in the less than 6% of the nation who can't get their local channels through DirecTV. And dh just signed us up for another year by buying a dvr from them. Undecided IBTNP noticed that I forgot to put in the part about IBTNP, so I had to come back and modify my post.
                        Well, since I didn't read your post until after it'd been modified, I"d have to say no. Wink IBTNP thinks MIke Rowe from "Dirty Jobs" is one sexy guy (and yes, I do think so myself!)

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Run the race God set B4U

Heck Yea!!!!!!! IBTNP...Is a tad nervous (ok really nervous) about their upcoming first HM!
                          5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
                            Heck Yea!!!!!!! IBTNP...Is a tad nervous (ok really nervous) about their upcoming first HM!
                            False - I am getting a tad nervous (ok REALLY nervous) about my second Ironman in 4 weeks time. IBTNP is wondering how long toenails take to grow back.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope. I've never lost one...not even a black one. IBTNP has some DOMS from yesterday's weight training workout.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jfa

IBTNP has some DOMS from yesterday's weight training workout.
                                No way! Thank goodness.Didn't even know what that meant before I googled it! IBTNP did not realize that Firefox has a built-in browser spellcheck feature!