Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Why is it sideways?

Thanks for making me click on this thread, Lank.

I bet the next person who clicks on this thread regrets it too.

MTA: I just lost the game.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Thanks for making me click on this thread, Lank.

I bet the next person who clicks on this thread regrets it too.

MTA: I just lost the game.

True dat.

IBTNP wishes Lank would refrain from digging up old posts as well.

Slow-smooth-fast

True dat.

IBTNP wishes Lank would refrain from digging up old posts as well.

I'm glad this thread was resurfaced as I think the last time I replied was right at the beginning.

I bet the next person has suffered withdrawl symptoms from running sometime in their life.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Purdey

Self anointed title

I'm glad this thread was resurfaced as I think the last time I replied was right at the beginning.

I bet the next person has suffered withdrawl symptoms from running sometime in their life.

Nope.

IBTNP has suffered withdrawal symptoms from not running sometime in their life.

Nope.

Yes, currently. 

IBTNP's next race will be at a distance they have never tried to race.   

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Slow-smooth-fast

Nope.

Very funny. Certainly have!

IBTNP has done too many miles in their running shoes and is due a new pair.

EDIT: this was in response to Purdey...nader beat me to it!!!

Nader....Yes most certainly, the marathon in 2 weeks!!!!

My question, see above.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Yes, currently. 

IBTNP's next race will be at a distance they have never tried to race.   

Nope --- another Half in 9 days

IBTNP is currently in Taper madness.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Slow-smooth-fast

Nope --- another Half in 9 days

IBTNP is currently in Taper madness.

People are quicker than me to reply. Will be in taper madness in 72 hours!!

IBTNP has experienced chaffing nipples whilst running!

Nader....Yes most certainly, the marathon in 2 weeks!!!!

Oh heck yeah and you are going to kick it's blooming arse, mate! 

IBTNP er...I got nothing...IBNP is trying out a new running shoe model.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

People are quicker than me to reply. Will be in taper madness in 72 hours!!

IBTNP has experienced chaffing nipples whilst running!

You bet your Ass ... check out my bio pic.  Why do you think i ran my half this weekend with a compression shirt ... Better warm that raw nipples anyday of the week!

IBTNP ... Is finding a hard time decinding what the next person will or will not have done.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Correct....annoying and correct.

IBTNP has never run full speed into a tree.

Correct....annoying and correct.

IBTNP has never run full speed into a tree.

Thank goodness you are correct!

IBTNP has ran a race in at least three different states this year.

Michelle

hokiemamba

True....never have ran full speed into a tree, but I did run into a metal sign!! Clipped my shoulder. Owwww. 

IBTNP wishes they were eating a big bowl of mac and cheese with a side of Texas Toast. Chased by a beer.

jfa

IBTNP wishes they were eating a big bowl of mac and cheese with a side of Texas Toast. Chased by a beer.

Not quite sure what Texas Toast is about, but chasing anything with a beer sounds good!

I bet the next poster is suprised that Lank ressurected this thread....

Not quite sure what Texas Toast is about, but chasing anything with a beer sounds good!

I bet the next poster is suprised that Lank ressurected this thread....

Texas Toast is thick sliced bread toasted up with butter and Parmesian cheese (or at least that's what we did with it).  Makes great french toast, too.  YUM!

And yep, I'm surprised.

IBTNP didn't just enjoy THE best dark chocolate truffle ever like I did.  Sex in a piece of candy.  (Oh, you did not just say that!  Yes, I did!!)

Leslie
                                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance