Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

IBTNP didn't just enjoy THE best dark chocolate truffle ever like I did.  Sex in a piece of candy.  (Oh, you did not just say that!  Yes, I did!!)

I have never had anything to eat or drink that was better then SEX.  SEX is the best thign the good Lord ever invented for us to enjoy.

IBTNP did not participate in a triathlon amongst hundreds of Japanese this weekend.  Too much fun.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

I have never had anything to eat or drink that was better then SEX.  SEX is the best thign the good Lord ever invented for us to enjoy.

IBTNP did not participate in a triathlon amongst hundreds of Japanese this weekend.  Too much fun.

Haha!  Definitely true. 

IBTNP knows a runner friend who is injured!

Michelle

Hey Ole Miss!

Haven't seen you posting in a while ... Was def. true echoing the pvs poster's sentiments, or that you've not participate in a Japanese tri?

I do know some injured RA'ers.

IBTNP is watching the World Series.

Nope. Just chillin' and drinkin wine after a tough day at work.

The next person loves Bloody Marys, like me.

MTA: NO - i'm not a Bloddy Mary. ..... I like to drink them!

Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

A Saucy Wench

Nope. Just chillin' and drinkin wine after a tough day at work.

The next person loves Bloody Marys, like me.

MTA: NO - i'm not a Bloddy Mary. ..... I like to drink them!

allergic to vodka, have enjoyed a Bloody Maria from time to time but love would be way too strong a word

IBTNP ate too much halloween candy.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

TRUE, stupid candy!!!!!   - and YES, I am watching the World Series - *sigh*

IBTNP has reached a recent PR with running!!!!

Michelle

Old, Slow, Happy

TRUE, stupid candy!!!!!   - and YES, I am watching the World Series - *sigh*

IBTNP has reached a recent PR with running!!!!

Yep...Nope... Well, I'll go with yes.  I have not had a new overall PR but I have a new POST-INJURY PR.

IBTNP is really enjoying the nice cool weather for running.

wannaberunner

I look my best blurry!

Yep!  I love the cool weather and can't seem to stop running in it even though I have shin splints.  This is just plain wrong!!!

IBTNP is buying trail running shoes and looking forward to running in snow.

wannaberunner

I look my best blurry!

Yep...Nope... Well, I'll go with yes.  I have not had a new overall PR but I have a new POST-INJURY PR.

IBTNP is really enjoying the nice cool weather for running.

I'm hoping to be enjoying a Post-injury PR soon.  My recent half marathon PR caused my injury.   see above to continue the game.  Oops!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

IBTNP is buying trail running shoes and looking forward to running in snow.

Not really looking forward to snow...but I am looking forward to a trail race next weekend.

IBTNP is enjoying the sound of the furnace and the dryer running in the background.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

no, but I'm enjoying the sound of the dishwasher.  ibtnp is waiting for the dishwasher to finish so they can take a shower
                          Nope, don't have a dishwasher.  IBTNP is not going to bet on Wales to beat New Zealand this weekend.

Do what you want, just how you like. Nobody has to know.

IBTNP is not going to bet on Wales to beat New Zealand this weekend.

Since I have no idea what you're talking about, I'll have to give that a negative.

IBTNP isn't looking out their work window, like I am, watching the unbelievably good looking hookers (NOT!) trying to pick up a john.

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

she runs like a girl

I am looking out my window but there are no hookers in sight.

I bet the next person has read Trent's thread about theonion's article on Meb's "cheating" in NYC marathon.

2010 goals: PR at distances from 3k-HM 3k: 02/02/10 - 12:00 - road 5k :03/13/10 - 20:32 - road 10mile: 04/02/10 - 1:15:49 "The only thing I hate more than running is not running"

Run the race God set B4U

Since I have no idea what you're talking about, I'll have to give that a negative.

IBTNP isn't looking out their work window, like I am, watching the unbelievably good looking hookers (NOT!) trying to pick up a john.

You are correct, I am not witnessing such a thing...Thank God!  Ugh!   Smile

IBTNP.......is daydreaming of what to fix for supper tonight......

OOPS, Sorry Kim!   Smile

5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)