Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

No fantasy football for me.

IBTNP is still trying to get "skidmarks with hair" out of their head.

Ewwww.  Gross.  I have no idea what that is!!!!  It wasn't in my head till now, and I want it out.

IBTNP wishes she/he had more time to run!!

Michelle

Ewwww.  Gross.  I have no idea what that is!!!!  It wasn't in my head till now, and I want it out.

IBTNP wishes she/he had more time to run!!

True. I HATE my 5am wake ups, but do it out of necessity.

IBTNP has served in the military.

This is why I run

IBTNP has served in the military.

Yep...12 years in the Air Force.  It was one of the best things I've ever done besides getting out of the service.

IBTNP is wishing their 2 year old would stop sucking their thumb

Clydesdales shouldn't run in Five Fingers!
          TJN

S Army Kettle run...

Nope, but I wish my 21 yrd old would start doing some things .... 

IBTNP is feeling guilty for eating too much Turkey and not getting their run in today.

Tim 

Maggie & Molly

Nope, but I wish my 21 yrd old would start doing some things .... 

IBTNP is feeling guilty for eating too much Turkey and not getting their run in today.

false.  I am happy to say I paid attention to my eating and went to bed, content and not in any overfull.  I ran (yesterday - Turkey Day) but today is a rest day. 

IBTNP is resting after hitting the stores in the early am for Black Friday sales!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
              Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

No, just finished a 12 miler. Did my shopping on line.

IBTNP is watching football. Alabama vs Auburn.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No, just finished a 12 miler. Did my shopping on line.

IBTNP is watching football. Alabama vs Auburn.

Yep, and what a run, damn.

IBTNP doesn't really want either team to win.

jfa

IBTNP doesn't really want either team to win.

Yep that's true. College football doesn't thrill me ,but my Giants suck.

I'll wager that the next poster has just completed their third marathon.

A Saucy Wench

Nope! It was my 4th.

IBTNP isn't having for dinner what they THOUGHT they would be having for dinner.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Right on--we are going to Buffalo Wild Wings.

IBTNP had a Thanksgiving dessert for breakfast this morning.

Right on--we are going to Buffalo Wild Wings.

IBTNP had a Thanksgiving dessert for breakfast this morning.

False. But last night, the desk clerk gave me a funny look as I walked through the hotel lobby carrying a suitcase and a pumpkin pie.

IBTNP drove a long way today.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Nope  490 miles yesterday and 570 miles planned for tomorrow but 0 today.

IBTNP is tired of a nagging injury and would love to just go for a run.

well no, not at the moment but like most runners I've had nagging injuries from time to time usually involving the calves.

ibtnp has been frantically looking for their lost drivers license that is probably inside somewhere in one of their running shorts or pants because when they drive somewhere to run they are super paranoid that someone will break into their car & steal their money & so they leave their wallet/money at home.  (and then lose their drivers license)  stupid, stupid, stupid

ibtnp has been frantically looking for their lost drivers license that is probably inside somewhere in one of their running shorts or pants because when they drive somewhere to run they are super paranoid that someone will break into their car & steal their money & so they leave their wallet/money at home.  (and then lose their drivers license)  stupid, stupid, stupid

Well, I haven't lost my driver's license, but I have had my car broken into while trail running, which now prompts to me only take my car key and license with me.  . . . . . Maybe I should change that to I haven't lost my driver's license so far.

IBTNP is thankful they don't have to get caught in the Christmas present buying frenzy 'cause a deal was made a long, long time ago to call family on Christmas instead of spending tons of money on things people don't want or need.  (Yee Haw!)

Leslie
                                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance