Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

A Saucy Wench

Almost is no the right word.  I have done that more then once.  One of my favcorite shoes to run over the past few years has been the Adidas Adizero XT's.  I have had 5 pair of them now.  I also have a pair of Brooks Cascadia's but they are for everyday where more so then to use for running for me.

IBTNP: Does not have the luxory of watching Monday Night Football while working through their Tuesday morning.  I absolutely love that about being in Japan.

I could if I wanted....it's called DVR.  Usually I watch House Tuesday morning.

IBTNP ate too much crap today. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I could if I wanted....it's called DVR.  Usually I watch House Tuesday morning.

IBTNP ate too much crap today. 

Yeah that is one luxury I do not have here.  It is not uncommon though to watch football all day MOnday while working (if capable and the catching the Monday night game on Tuesday (live).  I was watching it when I typed it out. lol

As for the too much crap thing I have actually eaten pretty well.  I did get a box of hot tomales in the mail and am snacking on them.  not the best snack but breakfast and lunch were both good today.

IBTNP is ready for the cold rain to turn into snow so running outside is more enjoyable.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

AquariusKay

False - I hate snow.  I'm more of a beach baby.

IBTNP's 5k time was under 14 minutes.

jfa

IBTNP's 5k time was under 14 minutes.

Hmmm, lemme see, that would be about 4 1/2 minute miles.   I.don't.think.so.

IBTNP is already sick and tired of the Tiger Woods news

Hmmm, lemme see, that would be about 4 1/2 minute miles.   I.don't.think.so.

IBTNP is already sick and tired of the Tiger Woods news

Yes and no!  I hate that we get so knee deep in the lives of celebrities.  nIf he flaunted them around then that would be one thing but he seems to have kept several on the down low for some time now.  If I did the same thing it would not make the headlines.

I am in a way glad they are showing all the women coming out of the "Woods" on this matter because I have yet to see one ugly one come out.  I really can mute the TV and watch the images. lol

IBTNP is ready for Christmas to be over already!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

cashmere

True I am getting really tired of all the mess!

I bet the next person has never fallen on a run?

True I am getting really tired of all the mess!

I bet the next person has never fallen on a run?

FALSE!

I fall early and often! and sometime make it look good in front of the crowd!

IBTNP isn't really sure they want to play along with this game?

IBTNP isn't really sure they want to play along with this game?

Not really.  I just have a hard time thinking of a great question FTNP.

Ummmm . . .

IBTNP didn't eat a king size Snicker's bar in less than half a hour today. 

Leslie
                  Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

GatsbyBird

True, it was a "fun size" Snickers.  And there was more than one consumed in far less than half an hour.

I bet the next person is less than thrilled to have so much going on at work just now.

3/30/24 Rattlesnake Dick 25k, Cool, CA

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

True, it was a "fun size" Snickers.  And there was more than one consumed in far less than half an hour.

I bet the next person is less than thrilled to have so much going on at work just now.

That is so TRUE.  Work has been brutal for the past 6 or 7 months!!!

I bet the next person will be running some trail races this winter.  

Michelle

I bet the next person will be running some trail races this winter.  

Ran one in December, next one is February 20 at Hagg Lake in Oregon.  After that, not another race until AR50 in April.

IBTNP is trying to think of some excuse, regardless of how lame, to get out of an after work meeting.

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Ran one in December, next one is February 20 at Hagg Lake in Oregon.  After that, not another race until AR50 in April.

IBTNP is trying to think of some excuse, regardless of how lame, to get out of an after work meeting.

Nope, I'm relaxing in my livingroom.

IBTNP has conquered something that was a barrier in their running.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

My running partner!

Nope, I'm relaxing in my livingroom.

IBTNP has conquered something that was a barrier in their running.

I'm in the process of trying to conquer my fear of running in a race this weekend - hopefully will be able to say I did conquer it soon!

IBTNP stayed home from work today because of the winter storm.

Kat
                              No! Live in Georgia, no wintry weather although a few small flakes tonight!

IBTNP

Gorged on pizza & is sprawled out in their bed playing on the 'net.

I'm noboby, who are you?

I'm in the process of trying to conquer my fear of running in a race this weekend - hopefully will be able to say I did conquer it soon!

Take the attitude of the Sherpa Guides, they don't conquer the mountain, they become one with it.