Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

False - I'm on track. Might be pathetic for some but it's where I'm at and I'm okay with it.

IBTNP has never run a race in Africa.

False - I'm on track. Might be pathetic for some but it's where I'm at and I'm okay with it.

IBTNP has never run a race in Africa.

Not yet but I have ran them in Japan. Norway, Hungary, and a few other places....

IBTNP loves the warmer weather and the sweaty running clothes that comes with it!  (I know I do)

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

wannaberunner

I look my best blurry!

True and false - Warmer weather OH YEAH BABY!!! Sweaty clothes, not so much.

IBTNP has noticed that spring rains result in the smell of stinky dead worms as you run in the morning.    

IBTNP has noticed that spring rains result in the smell of stinky dead worms as you run in the morning.    

Not the smell but yesterday I saw tons of them on the hot pavement. 

IBTNP is about to start their program for the fall marathon season.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Maggie & Molly

IBTNP is about to start their program for the fall marathon season.

well, fall 1/2 marathon program.  Does that count? 

IBTNP is checking out the weather forcast so they can get their run done in between thunderstorms today!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

well, fall 1/2 marathon program.  Does that count? 

IBTNP is checking out the weather forcast so they can get their run done in between thunderstorms today!

Sort of true.  I was just checking out the weather for the rest of the week to see if I need to rearrange my mileage plans.

IBTNP is considering buying a bike so that cross-training will be an option.

Michelle

Lazy idiot

Sort of true.  I was just checking out the weather for the rest of the week to see if I need to rearrange my mileage plans.

IBTNP is considering buying a bike so that cross-training will be an option.

Nope.  I have a mountain bike in the garage that has had two flat tires for five years. 

IBTNP hasn't run at 2 AM in the past week.

Tick tock

Nope.  I have a mountain bike in the garage that has had two flat tires for five years. 

IBTNP hasn't run at 2 AM in the past week.

False, I do all my long runs on Monday morning just after midnight.

IBTNP didnt start running until after their 21st birthday

2010 goals stay healthy, most important. 1500 miles Complete marathon 5 & 6 Break a 3 hour marathon Start 50 mile training

12-week layoff

True Dat.  27 in fact...started running when I "volunteered" to coach track.  15 years later, I still run, and still coach.

IBTNP streams Netflix movies while running on the dreadmill.

A Saucy Wench

nope, no netflix account

IBTNP isnt staring at fudge walnut brownies .

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

nope, no netflix account

IBTNP isnt staring at fudge walnut brownies .

Step away from the brownies. Slowly. I'm watching you.

IBTNP just retrieved a dead baby bird from the new puppy's mouth.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

12-week layoff

I see your dead bird, and raise you a dead mamma possum and FIVE babies!  My lab is a killing machine. 

IBTNP is grilling something tasty for dinner.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, had a pan-fried steak, though.

IBTNP is icing something right this minute.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jfa

IBTNP is icing something right this minute.

Yes, it's called beer.

I'll wager that the next posting peep does not know the difference between a yawl and a ketch.

The New Guy

True, I think they are types of sail boats...just not sure what the difference is.

IBTNP has never worn full body armor in the summer in Afghanistan.

2010 Goals: Finish a 5K in < 30:00="" finish="" an="" 8k="" in="" />< 50:00 finish a 10k in one piece 50:00="" finish="" a="" 10k="" in="" one="" piece=""></ 50:00 finish a 10k in one piece >