Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

A Saucy Wench

true (at times) something about not being able to run that makes me want to run even more

IBTNP is mentally preparing to run a race in hot and humid temps on Sunday.

Hot .  giggle.  gigggle.  bwahahahahahahahahah.  I wish. 

IBTNP is contemplating dessert.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

You are right. Am sat here thinking I'll have a nice cup of tea and some (home made) Victoria sponge!

IBTNP is rubbing their ... left leg!

You are right. Am sat here thinking I'll have a nice cup of tea and some (home made) Victoria sponge!

IBTNP is rubbing their ... left leg!

Not rubbing anything at the moment.

IBTNP is ready for some cooler temps to start moving in so the runs aren't so miserable.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Glad to hear it.

You are right, I am looking forward to cooler temps, tho' have just got back and it's not too bad here in Bristol this evening.

IBTNP is, oh blimey, erm ... reading this post.

Another Passion

Glad to hear it.

You are right, I am looking forward to cooler temps, tho' have just got back and it's not too bad here in Bristol this evening.

IBTNP is, oh blimey, erm ... reading this post.

Umm... yea.  However, like me, I bet the next person should be working instead of reading this post. 

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

smjones1971

Staci

True.  I have a paper to write, but I'm on this forum instead.

I bet the next person gets up at 5am to run at least once a week.

True.  I have a paper to write, but I'm on this forum instead.

I bet the next person gets up at 5am to run at least once a week.

False, since it's summer and the kids aren't in school I can wait until 6 a.m. for my early morning miles.

IBTNP ran in a long distance relay recently!

Michelle

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

False, since it's summer and the kids aren't in school I can wait until 6 a.m. for my early morning miles.

IBTNP ran in a long distance relay recently!

No relay here, but I think it would be an interesting thing to try sometime.

IBTNP is having trouble getting going today and would like to have a sleep.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Another Passion

No relay here, but I think it would be an interesting thing to try sometime.

IBTNP is having trouble getting going today and would like to have a sleep.

True.  I didn't get home from working our county fair last night with the fire dept. and to bed till 12:30 and was up at 6:00 and on the road all day in the Detroit-area.  I will likely crash quickly tonight.

IBTNP is going over to their besties house tonight to brew some beer.   

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

IBTNP is going over to their besties house tonight to brew some beer.   

Nope, my bestie doesn't brew beer, but hope you had fun! 

IBTNP is hitting the beach today. 

Nope, my bestie doesn't brew beer, but hope you had fun! 

IBTNP is hitting the beach today. 

Nope, the beach is too far away.

IBTNP, has to take a giant crap after every long run.

Nope, the beach is too far away.

IBTNP, has to take a giant crap after every long run.

False. But if you had said before, then it would be true.

IBTNP is eating Ramen noodles today.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

False. But if you had said before, then it would be true.

IBTNP is eating Ramen noodles today.

False today calls for some Udon Noodles.  One of the many wonderful things about living in Japan.  They are a wheat flour noodle that are so scrumptious.  Add in some beef and veggies and they are that much better.

IBTNP: is glad football season is here.  (I relate that with fall marathoning)

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

IBTNP: is glad football season is here.  (I relate that with fall marathoning)

Semi-true.  The Hub has a much happier disposition during football season.

IBTNP doesnt' still have 2+ hours of transcription ahead of them, even though he/she would much rather head to bed.

Leslie
                              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Semi-true.  The Hub has a much happier disposition during football season.

IBTNP doesnt' still have 2+ hours of transcription ahead of them, even though he/she would much rather head to bed.

True!  I do not have 2+hours of transcription ahead of me!! 

IBTNP wishes they had a running buddy that lived closer for those early morning miles!

Michelle