Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

True!  I do not have 2+hours of transcription ahead of me!! 

IBTNP wishes they had a running buddy that lived closer for those early morning miles!

True, I have been working on getting my wife to run, so that I have someone to run with.

IBTNP ran 6+ miles today.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

True, I have been working on getting my wife to run, so that I have someone to run with.

IBTNP ran 6+ miles today.

No, 4.5 miles first thing this morning and it was raining for the last 3.5 miles. It was great!

IBTNP needs some new running gear.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

IBTNP needs some new running gear.

Yep, I need another pair of trail running shoes.  Just bought a pair of road, and have another pair on order.

IBTNP is already looking forward to the weekend.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

sethf11

true.. Race on sunday 8/22

IBTNP feels like they should of run harder in their last workout.

Schafe

I have not dropped out of a Marathon.

I bet the next person sings while running.

I bet the next person sings while running.

True I sometimes do.  I really will when I am bored or have my music playing.  The other day I running along the Sea Wall up on it and found myself really jamming complete with arms pumping and all.  I get lost in my own little world when running so not too much is out of the question.

IBTNP really likes to eat ice cream

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Schafe

Who told the truth by not telling the TRUTH?  I never dropped out of a marathon...True.....BUT, I never entered a marathon.

IBTNP really likes to eat ice cream

True! 

IBTNP recently bought a bike and is considering a Tri in the future.

Michelle

Another Passion

True! 

IBTNP recently bought a bike and is considering a Tri in the future.

Never will I.  Wait... nevermind, I think I once said that about running a marathon as well.  I haven't bought a bike recently and it doesn't look like one, or a tri, is in the near future, but I know better to never say never...

IBTNP is looking forward to the cooler and more comfortable fall running temps. 

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

IBTNP is looking forward to the cooler and more comfortable fall running temps. 

True!!  Fall is my favorite time of year.

IBTNP's needs some new cool weather running pants as the ones they have are looking a little worn out.

IBTNP's needs some new cool weather running pants as the ones they have are looking a little worn out.

False.  I live in sunny Orlando, Florida.  There is one week (usually in February) when it gets cold enough to wear pants while running.  I've had the same 2 pair of running pants for a few years and they are practically new!  I am, however, in constant need of running shorts.

IBTNP currently has a growling stomach.

Rynamite

IBTNP currently has a growling stomach.

True, all I brought for an afternoon snack was a banana...and it's not cutting it.

IBTNP is excited for Octoberfest beers to be on tap very soon...

This is why I run

Very True  I love OctoberFest brews....

IBTNP is just starting back running after recovering from an injury

Clydesdales shouldn't run in Five Fingers!

Almost true.  Will be starting up again in 10 days.

IBTNP thinks Ryan Hall will win Chicago.

False. I would like him to win but think Sammy will win.

IBTNP will have run/is running the New Your City Marathon

Jen Southern Mississippi http://therunningartist.blogspot.com/