Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Maggie & Molly

I bet the next person is taking a rest day today.

yep, in more ways than one.  It is my scheduled rest day before my long run tomorrow and I took a personal day from work just to relax and do a bit of nothing. 

IBTNP is already thinking about what gifts to get for who for Christmas

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Yes, I just started making a list the other day!

IBTNP thinks Fall running is the best.

Yes, I just started making a list the other day!

IBTNP thinks Fall running is the best.

Somewhat true.  I really enjoy racing in the fall.  It reminds me of cross country in high school and college.  I really prefer running int eh summer when it is the most challenging for my location.

IBTNP wakes up drinking coffee and goes to sleep drinking a beer!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Somewhat true.  I really enjoy racing in the fall.  It reminds me of cross country in high school and college.  I really prefer running int eh summer when it is the most challenging for my location.

IBTNP wakes up drinking coffee and goes to sleep drinking a beer!

False, well, half-false!  I do wake up to a cup of coffee, but I do not end my night with a beer!

IBTNP hasn't had any luck with finding the "perfect" running shoe.

Michelle

IBTNP hasn't had any luck with finding the "perfect" running shoe.

True!  I thought my Kayanos were it, but they're giving me some slight forefoot issues now.

IBTNP is still calm and relaxed about a race this weekend.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Run the race God set B4U

TRUE!!!  It's a nice 5K in our hometown, will probably know everyone, looking forward to it  Smile

IBTNP.....Is going to end up running more races this year than ever before???????

5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
              CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

TRUE!!!  It's a nice 5K in our hometown, will probably know everyone, looking forward to it  Smile

IBTNP.....Is going to end up running more races this year than ever before???????

Not the most, but my longest race this year. Smile

IBTNP is wondering if they should sign up for another race between now and New Years. 

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

xhristopher

Not the most, but my longest race this year. Smile

IBTNP is wondering if they should sign up for another race between now and New Years. 

More like wondering which races to sign up for between now and New Years.

IBTNP is struggling to decide on a "marathon pace."

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

IBTNP is struggling to decide on a "marathon pace."

Yes I am struggling with 'marathon pace'. Tempt fate and a big blow-up with a BQ attempt 3:30:59 vs a sub 4 hour 1st marathon run

IBTNP has a pending long run that may be nixed by "life"

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

Maggie & Molly

Yes I am struggling with 'marathon pace'. Tempt fate and a big blow-up with a BQ attempt 3:30:59 vs a sub 4 hour 1st marathon run

IBTNP has a pending long run that may be nixed by "life"

true....my long run for today would have been a 10 miler but due to life's recent attack on me I am trying to decide if I can handle 3 this morning. 

IBTNP will be running or walking in a Breast Cancer Awareness campaign/public awareness/fundraiser this month

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

true....my long run for today would have been a 10 miler but due to life's recent attack on me I am trying to decide if I can handle 3 this morning. 

IBTNP will be running or walking in a Breast Cancer Awareness campaign/public awareness/fundraiser this month

Not true I am on a 500 mile in  month quest for the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund.  I might sneak in one run for this cause as part of my monthly mileage.

IBTNP wishes they could be in Japan to enjoy some local cuisine.  Okonomi Yaki is the way to go and Hiroshim-Fu is not bad either.  My son and I really love the squid and octopus legs as well!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

IBTNP wishes they could be in Japan to enjoy some local cuisine.  Okonomi Yaki is the way to go and Hiroshim-Fu is not bad either.  My son and I really love the squid and octopus legs as well!

False.  I do love Japanese food, but I am currently craving Indian.  However, I have no desire to travel to India.

IBTNP will be participating in some sort of 10/10/10 activity on Sunday.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

False.  I do love Japanese food, but I am currently craving Indian.  However, I have no desire to travel to India.

IBTNP will be participating in some sort of 10/10/10 activity on Sunday.

False. I will be recovering from 20+ mile long run on Saturday.Smile

IBTNP will still be moaning because their college team lost on Saturday. Cry

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

obiebyke

False/true? My current university team is playing my childhood university team for homecoming today. Either way, I win/lose. Wink

IBTNP is making good use of this "Indian" summer with a 10 mile or more run today.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

False/true? My current university team is playing my childhood university team for homecoming today. Either way, I win/lose. Wink

IBTNP is making good use of this "Indian" summer with a 10 mile or more run today.

True. 23 miler.

IBTNP will be  running a marathon tomorrow..

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/