Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Nope, too lazy and just getting back into running so not ready yet.

IBTNP takes Fish Oil capsules regurlarly

Nope, no fish oil capsules for me.

IBTNP ran through the woods today!

Nope, no fish oil capsules for me.

IBTNP ran through the woods today!

False.  I didn't run today at all, but I did run through the woods yesterday, and I will tomorrow too!

IBTNP is super curious about running an ultra...and might even sign up for one for this October! 

Michelle

False.  But I am running Tough Mudder in Wisconsin, a crazy 10 mile grass/mud course.

IBTNP has run a sub 5:00 mile.

IMKY13 finish!!

IBTNP has run a sub 5:00 mile.

False...my fastest timed one mile was 7:20

IBTNP is drinking some sort of smoothie

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

False...my fastest timed one mile was 7:20

IBTNP is drinking some sort of smoothie

False:  I am actually just finishing up a Grolsch...

IBTNP is just getting back from a morning run!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Maggie & Molly

False:  I am actually just finishing up a Grolsch...

IBTNP is just getting back from a morning run!

no, but I am trying to decide if I have time for my run tomorrow morning before I go to my class or if it will have to wait until later afternoon. 

IBTNP is packing for Boston.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
              Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

jfa

IBTNP is packing for Boston.

I wish. Gotta lotta running to do before I can make that happen, but I have not given up.

I'll go out on a limb and guess that the very next poster is running a 5k soon, and it's going to be chilly out.

I wish. Gotta lotta running to do before I can make that happen, but I have not given up.

I'll go out on a limb and guess that the very next poster is running a 5k soon, and it's going to be chilly out.

False, no more 5k's till May, but I am running a marathon next Saturday!  

IBTNP recently signed up for an ultra.  Big grin

Michelle

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

False, no more 5k's till May, but I am running a marathon next Saturday!  

IBTNP recently signed up for an ultra.  Big grin

True,running a 50k next Saturday. 40 miler May 1.

IBTNP is contemplating being a marathon maniac.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

True,running a 50k next Saturday. 40 miler May 1.

IBTNP is contemplating being a marathon maniac.

Nope... Not that I do not have the credentials I simply don't need to at this point in my life.  I live in Japan and any travel to and from marathons will be well planned for affordability and vacation stuff.

IBTNP has ran a marathon in over half of the United States with an overall goal of getting each state.

Nope... Not that I do not have the credentials I simply don't need to at this point in my life.  I live in Japan and any travel to and from marathons will be well planned for affordability and vacation stuff.

IBTNP has ran a marathon in over half of the United States with an overall goal of getting each state.

Sorta true....I've only ran in 10 states, but, I just became a member of the 50 States Marathon Club so it is my goal to get to each state!   Smile

IBTNP has some sort of musical talent (singing, guitar, etc...).

Michelle

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yeah, I play French horn semi-professionally, and will be playing Easter services tomorrow morning.

I've got a long way to go before qualifying for the 50 states club, but that would be cool!

IBTNP is currently suffering from taper madness, as I am.

Yeah, I play French horn semi-professionally, and will be playing Easter services tomorrow morning.

I've got a long way to go before qualifying for the 50 states club, but that would be cool!

IBTNP is currently suffering from taper madness, as I am.

False, I am happy to not have any races planned now till July!

IBTNP struggles with trying to figure out how to get their weekly mileage to where they want it to be.

Michelle

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Yes. Need to reach fifty miles. Without long run being 40 pct of week. Ibtnp is celebrating a graduration

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Ibtnp is celebrating a graduration

Not at all.  I am getting anxious though because my oldest is one year closer to that big point in his life.

IBTNP is not at work tracking the Typhoon known as Songda!