Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

False, Although I saw the Cirque De Solei show "LOVE" which is put to all Beatles Music. Does that count? Next person drank 2 cups of coffee this morning. black....no wait.....cream and sugar.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Next person drank 2 cups of coffee this morning. black....no wait.....cream and sugar.
      Yes...does Splenda count for sugar? The next person woke to snow...after several days of WARM temps! Shocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Yes...does Splenda count for sugar? The next person woke to snow...after several days of WARM temps! Shocked
        False. Woke up to a light misting though. I bet the next person isn't looking forward to their mother-in-law coming over to visit tonight. Roll eyes

Michelle

False. Woke up to a light misting though. I bet the next person isn't looking forward to their mother-in-law coming over to visit tonight. Roll eyes
          False. Mother-in-law not coming over tonight(shes not to bad anyways). I bet the next person totally loves movie theatre popcorn with the butter topping.(I am going to a matinee in a few and trying to talk myself out of getting my usual buttery popcorn since i am watching my food intake but ya gotta splurge sometimeSmile
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

True...it's a huge weakness. I like popcorn better with real butter, but that fake yellow grease is mighty tasty, too. I'll bet the next person is looking forward to running tomorrow. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'll bet the next person is looking forward to running tomorrow.
              That's an easy true! I had a great run today and can't wait to run again. Next person is planning on seeing a movie in a movie theater this weekend.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

That's an easy true! I had a great run today and can't wait to run again. Next person is planning on seeing a movie in a movie theater this weekend.
                False, just splurged and got a new big screen. Will watch it instead. I'll bet the next person chooses strawberry banana as his/her favorite GU flavor. Wink
                Wisconsin Marathon May 2 Minneapolis Marathon May 31

Kings Canyon NP 07'

False about the strawberry banana. I am a Lime Sublime Gu guy. I bet the next person wishes they hadn't forgotten to wear gloves on their run today.....

left-right-left-right-repeat

Beatin' on the Rock

It was 75* here today! I bet the next person wishes it was 75* tomorrow...?
                    Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
                    evtish

True, it will be somewhere in the world. I bet the next person will watch the Patriots slaughter Jacksonville tomorrow night. Big grin
                        True, it will be somewhere in the world. I bet the next person will watch the Patriots slaughter Jacksonville tomorrow night. Big grin
                        Partly true. I'll be on the road for some of the game but when I get home I'll watch it. I bet the next person is a closet light beer drinker. Big grin

Michelle

FALSE AND ALSO HERESY! Actually I was just thinking about getting another beer from the fridge... Big grin I bet the next person has been to hear a band play live in the last month (and name the band!)

Gotta TRI

False. Just haven't been out much lately. Bet the next one isn't having a mid-life crisis right now. ( that's got to be what I'm having Shocked)
                            2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
                              True!! I'm only 26. I bet the person below me is right handed but bats left.

Slow by nature, not by choice.

2008 Philly Trifecta

I bet the person below me is right handed but bats left.
                                close... right handed, KICK left Confused But that's nothing compared to my next RA comrade, who likes the smell of their day old running clothes Dead

***Check out my site: where I've been, and where I'm going @ releasetherunner.blogspot.com
                                2008 Philly Trifecta:
                                10 Mile Broad St Run-5/4
                                Philly Distance Run HM-9/21
                                Philly Marathon-11/23
                                "A goal not written down is only a dream...!"