Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

No, it's not until November, however IBTNP has taken a fall bad enough to get bruised and badly bleeding knees, but immediately got up and ran at least 10 more miles. 

That describes the knees pretty well, but fortunately I only had to run about three more miles.  ##$#$$ dog!

IBTNP is planning to run in a costume in the next couple of months.

Stacks

I surely hope not.

IBNTP spends a few minutes scratching his/her head, and scrolling back through this thread, to figure out what IBNTP stands for.  

jfa

I surely hope not.

IBNTP spends a few minutes scratching his/her head, and scrolling back through this thread, to figure out what IBNTP stands for.  

No. But it's easier to understand if it's in order.

I bet the next poster is keeping a watchful eye on Irene.

I bet the next poster is keeping a watchful eye on Irene.

I don't know what this means and all I kept thinking was white cat lady Ileanforward.  IBTNP was just as puzzled as I was, so is waiting for a post they can answer.  Joking

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I don't know what this means and all I kept thinking was white cat lady Ileanforward.  IBTNP was just as puzzled as I was, so is waiting for a post they can answer.  Joking

We all keep a watchful eye on Ilene Smile , but Irene is the big hurricane on the east coast.  Living in a cave, AussieGirl?  Smile

IBTNP has better sense than to get into the politics threads on this site.

jeffdonahue

We all keep a watchful eye on Ilene Smile , but Irene is the big hurricane on the east coast.  Living in a cave, AussieGirl?  Smile

IBTNP has better sense than to get into the politics threads on this site.

yep, staying as far away as I can - though really wanted to post a few comments.

IBTNP has already stocked up on water for the impending doom of Irene (brought forth by the fact that when I went to the supermarket last night the water aisle was nearly empty)

Stacks

yep, staying as far away as I can - though really wanted to post a few comments.

IBTNP has already stocked up on water for the impending doom of Irene (brought forth by the fact that when I went to the supermarket last night the water aisle was nearly empty)

Not so.  So far nobody is calling for any Irene effects in Ottawa.

IBTNP visited the headphones thread, was intrigued by Yurbuds, and then amazed that their ecommerce module has been down for three days now.

Not so.  So far nobody is calling for any Irene effects in Ottawa.

IBTNP visited the headphones thread, was intrigued by Yurbuds, and then amazed that their ecommerce module has been down for three days now.

ok you got me, I win the 'dumb award for the week', I deserved a couple of insults there.  My brain was clearly not functioning correctly.

As for this, no I didn't visit the headphones thread, but I did (reluctantly) spend $150 last week on some Dr Dre 'something or other' headphones for my husband, yet won't spend more than $10 on my own.

IBTNP stops to admire their legs when they catch a glimpse of their reflection.

ok you got me, I win the 'dumb award for the week', I deserved a couple of insults there.  My brain was clearly not functioning correctly.

As for this, no I didn't visit the headphones thread, but I did (reluctantly) spend $150 last week on some Dr Dre 'something or other' headphones for my husband, yet won't spend more than $10 on my own.

IBTNP stops to admire their legs when they catch a glimpse of their reflection.

HAHAHA!  NO, I always think of how short my legs are when I catch a glimpse!

IBTNP recently bought trail shoes for the first time, and is very happy with them. 

Michelle

HAHAHA!  NO, I always think of how short my legs are when I catch a glimpse!

IBTNP recently bought trail shoes for the first time, and is very happy with them. 

she's got GREAT legs BTW  Oh and nice shirt ya got on there in your avatar mississippi

Nope but I know someone who did Wink

IBTNP is having a major tweak fest for a race that isn't even their goal race 

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nope, but I did go through some tweakfest a couple of weeks ago before my goal race.

IBTNP is dreading the cold weather coming.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Nope, but I did go through some tweakfest a couple of weeks ago before my goal race.

IBTNP is dreading the cold weather coming.

Yes, I am. I have been cold for the last three days.

IBTNP  is still riding high for BQing.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

after checking online every hour on the hour for two days, I was very very surprised to see that I got in.  Lucky lucky lucky with my time.

IBTNP has secret names for the regulars they run past that never say Hi. 

after checking online every hour on the hour for two days, I was very very surprised to see that I got in.  Lucky lucky lucky with my time.

IBTNP has secret names for the regulars they run past that never say Hi. 

TOTALLY!  The one guy is known as miserable man, the other one is known as captain oblivious.  But, on the flip side of that, there is an older guy who walks every single day and he always has a smile and wave to offer.  I call him nice guy.  Smile

IBTNP recently found out they are going to be a grandparent!  Approve  

Michelle

Dog-Love

TOTALLY!  The one guy is known as miserable man, the other one is known as captain oblivious.  But, on the flip side of that, there is an older guy who walks every single day and he always has a smile and wave to offer.  I call him nice guy.  Smile

IBTNP recently found out they are going to be a grandparent!  Approve  

Nope but I was talking to my 16 year old daughter about making me a grandparent and we decided that if she waited long enough I would be an amazing grandparent...because I LOVE the smell and the sweetness of those little ones!

IBTNP is hoping that they can leave work on time today and relax with the family.

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)