Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Sorry, I don't, but thank you for the revelation that we all have a built-in R.I.G. that accounts for our crazy ailments!

IBTNP did more running and less dancing than I did this weekend.

Probably, I think I only danced about ten minutes...and that was just to embarrass my 10 y/o. 

IBTNP is in desperate need of new trail shoes, but doesn't know what to get!

Michelle

IBTNP is in desperate need of new trail shoes, but doesn't know what to get!

Yup, torn between Puma Nightfox & Asics Gel Torana.

IBTNP took their supplements this morning, got on a bus, sat down and then belched; unintentionally dusting the back of someone's head with glucosamine sulphate & chondroitin extract.

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

Yup, torn between Puma Nightfox & Asics Gel Torana.

IBTNP took their supplements this morning, got on a bus, sat down and then belched; unintentionally dusting the back of someone's head with glucosamine sulphate & chondroitin extract.

Nope, can't say that I did!  

IBTNP should be booking some flights very soon, and those flights are for races.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, but I will be flying to Tahoe in just over 2 weeks for my JDRF ride...kinda nervous about how my lungs are going to tolerate that altitude.

IBTNP is very patiently awaiting the arrival of some new piece of workout gear (for me it's a new mountain bike and I have no idea of the ETA, which is worse than having an ETA).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Maggie & Molly

IBTNP is very patiently awaiting the arrival of some new piece of workout gear (for me it's a new mountain bike and I have no idea of the ETA, which is worse than having an ETA).

is waiting for Sat to go to my fav running store the same as awaiting new gear?  Big grin

IBTNP is truly loving these cooler mornings when they hit the pavement!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Nope, but down here in the southern hemisphere, I'm enjoying the days getting longer, giving me more time to in the evenings before it gets dark!

IBTNP is counting down the days until their next race.

Nope, but down here in the southern hemisphere, I'm enjoying the days getting longer, giving me more time to in the evenings before it gets dark!

IBTNP is counting down the days until their next race.

True!  It'll be my first attempt at a fast 5k this year.    Big grin

IBTNP wishes for more time to run!

Michelle

IMKY13 finish!!

IBTNP wishes for more time to run!

TRUE!!!  This darn work thing gets in the way of my running & sleeping.

IBTNP is in taper mood for a marathon this weekend

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

TRUE!!!  This darn work thing gets in the way of my running & sleeping.

IBTNP is in taper mood for a marathon this weekend

Close!!  Got my last 20miler this weekend and then taper to the Nov4th Rails to Trails Marathon in Norwalk WI ... little run on a bike trail with a 3/4 mile train tunnel in the middle ... it's an interesting tour. 

IBTNP after a strong training cycle, is recovering from a race well run last weekend.   

Tim 

12-week layoff

I wish.  I'm recovering from a cold, and have a ortho. appointment tomorrow to check out this strange lump that appeared after Sunday's run...right on top of my surgery scar.  Sigh. 

IBTNP signed up for a turkey trot to run with a loved one. 

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I wish.  I'm recovering from a cold, and have a ortho. appointment tomorrow to check out this strange lump that appeared after Sunday's run...right on top of my surgery scar.  Sigh. 

IBTNP signed up for a turkey trot to run with a loved one. 

Nope, lacking runners to do races with here.

IBTNP would like to have bacon for supper. Wink

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

vegefrog

IBTNP would like to have bacon for supper. Wink

Nope, I'm a sausage girl! It's beer and chicken fingers tonight though Smile

IBTNP will wear running tights for their run tomorrow morning...

Maggie & Molly

Nope, I'm a sausage girl! It's beer and chicken fingers tonight though Smile

IBTNP will wear running tights for their run tomorrow morning...

nope, not cold enough yet.  Still wearing capri's and a tank. 

IBTNP is tapering for MCM

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Singer who runs a smidge

Not even.  IBTNP is also a RWOL refugee.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

That's me.

IBTNP has more than 5 pair of running shoes.