Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Lynx

False... In my native country presents are opened on New Years Day. That should get a few raised eyebrows, I'm sure Smile

IBTNP is running a Christmas-realted event.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

False... In my native country presents are opened on New Years Day. That should get a few raised eyebrows, I'm sure Smile

IBTNP is running a Christmas-realted event.

Officially we have until January 6 (Epiphany) to take care of the presents.  Good to keep in mind for us procrastinators!

(Side note; not my turn in the game.)

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

False, off season for me. Just light training for a couple months. Basework.

IBTNP plays at least one instrument

I wish I was as young as I look in the forum picture! But I'm not. :(

sunkid

False, off season for me. Just light training for a couple months. Basework.

IBTNP plays at least one instrument

False. I used to play trumpet and guitar but not anymore.

IBTNP will answer with either true or false.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

False. I used to play trumpet and guitar but not anymore.

IBTNP will answer with either true or false.

False.  Parse that.

IBTNP thinks this is a silly game.

IBTNP thinks this is a silly game.

yup.

IBTNP can't do this

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

yup.

IBTNP can't do this

I just did.

IBTNP believes all pronouns should have antecedents, excepting hilarious implications.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                Emil Zatopek

sunkid

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

I just did.

IBTNP believes all pronouns should have antecedents, excepting hilarious implications.

Uh..sure, I guess.

IBTNP Is going to some kind of party tonight.

Purple Toes

Uh..sure, I guess.

IBTNP Is going to some kind of party tonight.

Kinda sorta. I have to work, but we're doing pot-luck and gift exchange. I'd rather be napping.

IBTNP requested a running related gift for Christmas this year.

Just B.S.

Kinda sorta. I have to work, but we're doing pot-luck and gift exchange. I'd rather be napping.

IBTNP requested a running related gift for Christmas this year.

Bingo!!! You would be right!   Girls only trip to the Disney Princess in Feb!

It's easier to get hubby to get you this kind of a gift when he is a runner too.

IBTNB is not done their Christmas shopping.

Purple Toes

Bingo!!! You would be right!   Girls only trip to the Disney Princess in Feb!

It's easier to get hubby to get you this kind of a gift when he is a runner too.

IBTNB is not done their Christmas shopping.

Nice!! That sounds like fun! One of my running partners and I would really like to do Dublin RnR marathon. My husband is not a runner however, so I haven't figured out how to tell him yet, lol!

Grrr, I thought I was done with shopping, but I just found out a relative who I don't see very often is coming over for Christmas with her boyfriend. So no, not quite done yet.

IBTNB plans to go to the movies this weekend.

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

No. Too expensive. Juggling around college tuition, flight back to the States, and Christmas shopping for my abnormally large family, I have absolutely zero money to go to the movies. Wish I did!

IBTNP hates blinking Christmas lights

Lynx

So true,

IBTNP has a chafing (friction) wound somewhere on his/her body. 

Purple Toes

So true,

IBTNP has a chafing (friction) wound somewhere on his/her body. 

Unfortunately yes, from the zipper on my UA bra.  Angry

IBTNP has to be up earlier than usual tomorrow to take care of errands/holiday prep.