Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

this is why I run....

I love all kinds of cake! in fact I'm eating fruitcake right now! I bet the next person has heard of the song "Lean like a Cholo" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPD_mRGegEI

Young Gun

False, If its not Van Halen... its nothing to even consider I bet the next person has never run further than a marathon

www.HumanPotentialRunning.com

Absolutely True - my long run today was 7 miles, my most ever! Well, I'm proud of it anyway! The next person has surely had to go #2 while they were running, and couldnt make it back to the house.....
        BaldMike

False, I found a porty potty at the last minute and was saved@ Embarrassed the next person never runs without thier ipod.
          PR 10k - 47: 41 in 2007, goal to break 45 minuntes in 2008 PR 13.1 - 1:44:19 PR 26.2 - 4:24 in 2007, goal to break 3:45 in March 2008 Upcoming races: March 2008 - ING GA Marathon July 2008 - Peachtree Road Race And hopefully the Marine Corps Marathon in October 2008.

Another Passion

False, I found a porty potty at the last minute and was saved@ Embarrassed the next person never runs without thier ipod.
            False, I don't live in this century and run with a $9.95 am/fm radio. The next person surely loves escargot. Congrats cewickbe - btw!

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Gotta TRI

Absolutely!!!---NOT! Dead But I bet the next person is running a half marathon in February. Andy
              2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
                Absolutely!!!---NOT! Dead But I bet the next person is running a half marathon in February. Andy
                False but I did Myrtle Beach in Feb. a few years ago and I am a half marathon race director on March 2nd which would be February if it had 31 days... Wink I bet the next person didn't buy $450 of running clothes for $150 today, like me.Big grin

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

I bet the next person didn't buy $450 of running clothes for $150 today, like me.Big grin
                  True. I bet the next person will run 2 marathons in 2008.

Run to Win
                  25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

True. I bet the next person will run 2 marathons in 2008.
                    True. N.J. Marathon in May and the Monkey in November. I bet the next person has two pet dogs.

Michelle

PWL

Has been

False. I have two pet cats. Lower maintenance and what not... The next person has seen a relative on an episode of COPS.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

False. I have two pet cats. Lower maintenance and what not... The next person has seen a relative on an episode of COPS.
                        Thought I did one time, but found out he was already in the pen. Just kidding. Nope never seen relative on COPS. I bet the next person is running their first ultra trail run this year.

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

...And I do.

I bet the next person is running their first ultra trail run this year.
                          Sorry, Leslie -- FALSE. No ultra for me this year unless you are prophetic. Tongue But... i bet the next person loves to read Stephen King novels.

Imploder

No, my favorite novels are Anthony Trollope, too bad he's not writing any more of 'em Wink I bet the next person ran a PR on a New Year's Day race

RIP, Henry, my soul mate

I didn't race on NYD, so no PR for me. BUT...(and excuse me but I am going to brag here) I bet the next person didn't find out today their step-son is going to run at a Division I school next year. HOORAY! And please forgive me for being cocky, but I am SO very proud of him!
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, but that is hella cool--give him our congrats! I'll bet the next person has a tattoo.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay