Let's start a game!!! (Read 15326 times)

this is why I run....

I love all kinds of cake! in fact I'm eating fruitcake right now! I bet the next person has heard of the song "Lean like a Cholo" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPD_mRGegEI

Young Gun

False, If its not Van Halen... its nothing to even consider I bet the next person has never run further than a marathon

www.HumanPotentialRunning.com

Absolutely True - my long run today was 7 miles, my most ever! Well, I'm proud of it anyway! The next person has surely had to go #2 while they were running, and couldnt make it back to the house.....
        BaldMike

False, I found a porty potty at the last minute and was saved@ Embarrassed the next person never runs without thier ipod.
          PR 10k - 47: 41 in 2007, goal to break 45 minuntes in 2008 PR 13.1 - 1:44:19 PR 26.2 - 4:24 in 2007, goal to break 3:45 in March 2008 Upcoming races: March 2008 - ING GA Marathon July 2008 - Peachtree Road Race And hopefully the Marine Corps Marathon in October 2008.

Another Passion

False, I found a porty potty at the last minute and was saved@ Embarrassed the next person never runs without thier ipod.
            False, I don't live in this century and run with a $9.95 am/fm radio. The next person surely loves escargot. Congrats cewickbe - btw!

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Gotta TRI

Absolutely!!!---NOT! Dead But I bet the next person is running a half marathon in February. Andy
              2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
                Absolutely!!!---NOT! Dead But I bet the next person is running a half marathon in February. Andy
                False but I did Myrtle Beach in Feb. a few years ago and I am a half marathon race director on March 2nd which would be February if it had 31 days... Wink I bet the next person didn't buy $450 of running clothes for $150 today, like me.Big grin

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

I bet the next person didn't buy $450 of running clothes for $150 today, like me.Big grin
                  True. I bet the next person will run 2 marathons in 2008.

Run to Win
                  25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

True. I bet the next person will run 2 marathons in 2008.
                    True. N.J. Marathon in May and the Monkey in November. I bet the next person has two pet dogs.

Michelle

PWL

Has been

False. I have two pet cats. Lower maintenance and what not... The next person has seen a relative on an episode of COPS.

"I would never die for my beliefs, because I might be wrong."--Bertrand Russell

The Goofinator

False. I have two pet cats. Lower maintenance and what not... The next person has seen a relative on an episode of COPS.
                        Thought I did one time, but found out he was already in the pen. Just kidding. Nope never seen relative on COPS. I bet the next person is running their first ultra trail run this year.

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Ultrarunnerpodcast

Trail Runner Nation

...And I do.

I bet the next person is running their first ultra trail run this year.
                          Sorry, Leslie -- FALSE. No ultra for me this year unless you are prophetic. Tongue But... i bet the next person loves to read Stephen King novels.

Imploder

No, my favorite novels are Anthony Trollope, too bad he's not writing any more of 'em Wink I bet the next person ran a PR on a New Year's Day race

RIP, Henry, my soul mate

I didn't race on NYD, so no PR for me. BUT...(and excuse me but I am going to brag here) I bet the next person didn't find out today their step-son is going to run at a Division I school next year. HOORAY! And please forgive me for being cocky, but I am SO very proud of him!

Princess Cancer Pants

Nope, but that is hella cool--give him our congrats! I'll bet the next person has a tattoo.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown