Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Go Pre!

well, I guess I got in too late here Smile

Coach

True !!! - wow. I choose a half shot of vanilla so it's not so sweet, and skim milk so I can mentally enjoy it. It's the price that keeps me from over indulging though. I'll bet the next person has vomitted during a PR race! Dave
      I haven't vomited in a race since High School 20+ years ago, but it made a great show! The crowd loved it. I'll bet the next runner has been on a run that was so awesome that they kept adding miles until they realized somebody might start worrying about where they were.
      My Blog: http://jbcoaching.blogspot.com/ Marathons run: S.F., Boston, St. George, M. of Aviation, Salt Lake City Ultra's run: Big Horn, Squaw Peak, Lean Horse,
        I haven't vomited in a race since High School 20+ years ago, but it made a great show! The crowd loved it. I'll bet the next runner has been on a run that was so awesome that they kept adding miles until they realized somebody might start worrying about where they were.
        True - I did that once last year. And just last week I ran too long one way on the trail and realized it was getting dark faster than I figured so I had to turn around and pick up my pace. I bet the next person is planning a summer vacation at the beach and is looking forward to running on the beach.

Michelle

ajha

False - I'm planning a winter vacation in Maine with a chance to run on the beach. I bet the next person is planning to run a race within the next month. ajh

A Saucy Wench

False - I couldnt find a good february race so my next race is March 6 I bet the next person has tried to convince their SO that there is some really great reason to vacation in place X...just so you can do a race

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Beatin' on the Rock

False - I couldnt find a good february race so my next race is March 6 I bet the next person has tried to convince their SO that there is some really great reason to vacation in place X...just so you can do a race
              Not yet... but what a great idea! I think the next person lays out their running clothes and accessories the night before...?
              Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
                Not yet... but what a great idea! I think the next person lays out their running clothes and accessories the night before...?
                True. It's hard enough getting dressed in the dark without having to find my clothes in the dark as well. I think the next person is learning the joys of running in the cold this weekend.
                "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
                  True. It's hard enough getting dressed in the dark without having to find my clothes in the dark as well. I think the next person is learning the joys of running in the cold this weekend.
                  True, sort of. I've run in colder. My husband is slowly learning that maybe he should get a pair of gloves. As we were running he commented how his fingers were numb, yet mine were fine (I WORE GLOVES!). Big grin I bet the next person discovered a new pain while running over the past week and is being extra careful.

Michelle

False. Because of not running this past week the stress settled in my neck/shoulders and caused a new pain. Going to work it out now. I bet the next person is thanking the gods for a sunny day. Cool

A Saucy Wench

Hmmmm well, it isnt sunny, but it isnt raining either...I guess I am thanking the gods for an overcast dry day I bet the next person likes mexican food after a long run

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like Mexican food any time! I'll bet the next person ran in sub-zero temps yesterday and LOVED it! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Well...wrong...but I did need to wear my ice grips to gain any traction on the icy roads/trail. It was 25 degrees I bet the next person sometimes has to sneak in a run so their non-running spouse doesn't give them a hard time about being obsessed.
                          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I bet the next person sometimes has to sneak in a run so their non-running spouse doesn't give them a hard time about being obsessed.
                            Nope...'cause as obsessed as I am about running, he is MORE obsessed about cycling. It's cool, that way. Big grin I'll bet the next person NEEDED their coffee this AM! Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Big Chicken!

Wow, I am super-late to this game but the the hell...better late than never. Nope, no need for coffee. I can't stand coffee, but I love the smell. Oh well. The next person has slept in their running clothes so there was no excuse to not run the next morning.
                              Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!

Gotta TRI

No, I can't say I've ever done that. Bet the next one didn't swim 1200yds today and/ or is now watching the Patriots game Big grin
                                2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon