Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

50 halfs by age 50

False, but I have one scheduled for Jan 13 (Disney full) I think the next person eats sports beans as a regular snack Wink

*Mel* //  "A lot of people run a race to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

el Jeffe

False, but I have one scheduled for Jan 13 (Disney full) I think the next person eats sports beans as a regular snack Wink
      False! I did try them in Vegas last month though. They were in the race kit. I bet the next person sings in the shower.
        False! I did try them in Vegas last month though. They were in the race kit. I bet the next person sings in the shower.
        True! I bet the next person has a pet!
        2009: BQ?

Beatin' on the Rock

True! Four dogs, a bird, a bunny, and a bunch of fish. I think the next person... will be worried about their run tomorrow...?
          Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
            True had a crappy run yesterday so I am worried about tomorrows. I bet the next person used to be a smoker.
            2009 Goals...:
            -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon

Think Whirled Peas

True! Four dogs, a bird, a bunny, and a bunch of fish. I think the next person... will be worried about their run tomorrow...?
              True. My running partners and I are trying an "all-ya-got" 1 miler on the track. I'll bet the next person is wearing purple 'roos! Big grin

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

True. My running partners and I are trying an "all-ya-got" 1 miler on the track. I'll bet the next person is wearing purple 'roos! Big grin
                False - light blue! I'll bet the next person spent some time today painting.

Michelle

False Though I did talk about it with dh Wink I bet the next person just had a great week of running Smile and is ready for bed Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

True. I'll bet the next person does not know Swahili.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

jfa

You're right.Never met him !! I bet the next person has patted themselves on their own back Yes

Wild Beast

False, although occasionally I've had to jump back and kiss myself. The next person has had to use rocks, leaves, and grass for TP while trail running.
                        Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt. -K. Vonnegut

Gotta TRI

False on that one, but... I bet the next person didn't: swim 1150 yds, do an hour of core in the gym, and go for about a 4 mile run...consecutively Big grin
                          2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

Kings Canyon NP 07'

False on that one, but... I bet the next person didn't: swim 1150 yds, do an hour of core in the gym, and go for about a 4 mile run...consecutively Big grin
                            True. I did not do all that, but instead went for 10 mile run in the cold CA weather. I bet the next person drinks too much coffee.

left-right-left-right-repeat

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

False. One cannot drink too much coffee. The next person will find it odd that somebody said this forum was too boring.

Prophet!

False. One cannot drink too much coffee. The next person will find it odd that somebody said this forum was too boring.
                                true...what was so boring about this forum.. The next person has never seen a horny female panda.