Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Gotta TRI

Close!!! I was headed to do that after playing on RA Big grin Bet the next one is watching The Simpson's while RA-ing. Wink
    2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
      Wrong. I'm sitting in a computer lab waiting for class to start. Oh the fun of being an adult student. I bet the next person is rooting for OSU Smile
      Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
      obiebyke

True! But I won't be watching the game. I bet the next person likes to run in the dark.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

~Gordo~

True, that. I'm an early morning runner. I get up at 4:20. Confused I bet the next person has used band-aids on their nipples. Surprised
          !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~

Beatin' on the Rock

Hmmm... I could get REALLY graphic here, but, no, bandaids wouldn't do the job. IF the job needed to be done... Oh, $hit. The next person stepped in/on something alive while running...that then wasn't ...?
            Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.

#artbydmcbride

False, they don't make band-aids that big! Big grin True or false, the next person to post have placed in the top three in their age group at a race?

Runners run

My running partner!

False - I wish. I've only ran in one 5k and it was slow. I bet the next person has "I'm too sexy" on their iPod.
                Kat
                  False. I don't have an iPod - but I am sexy. I'll bet the next person ate Italian food for dinner.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

jdmcgregor

All business

True! spaghetti, bread, glass of wine. I bet the next person has mapped a course called "run to work"

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

True, but now all my routes are "run to work." I bet the next person is from the greater Nashville area. (Odds are with me on this one.)

Runners run

True, but now all my routes are "run to work." I bet the next person is from the greater Nashville area. (Odds are with me on this one.)
                        False unless Oregon is in the area... I bet the next person has stepped in a pothole in the road while running in the dark.

Slow-smooth-fast

False unless Oregon is in the area... I bet the next person has stepped in a pothole in the road while running in the dark.
                          False, though I have nearly tripped over the pavement! I bet the next person has never been so obsessed with protein intake that they have a tin of tuna like me for breakfast.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

2008 Philly Trifecta

I bet the next person has never been so obsessed with protein intake that they have a tin of tuna like me for breakfast.
                            False...I likes eggs for a.m. protein! speaking of am...I recon the next person decided to not run this morning, and get it in later today because they overslept like me... Undecided

***Check out my site: where I've been, and where I'm going @ releasetherunner.blogspot.com
                            2008 Philly Trifecta:
                            10 Mile Broad St Run-5/4
                            Philly Distance Run HM-9/21
                            Philly Marathon-11/23
                            "A goal not written down is only a dream...!"

dork.major dork.

False. Big grin. That was yesterday. This morning I got out for a nice 5.2 and only hit snooze once. I bet the next person wishes they had a running partner for the early am runs.

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

jfa

Nope.My running partner goes morning,noon,or night ,in all kinds of weather.He also has 4 legs. The next poor soul has suffered the embarrassment of an atomic fart,during a race Blush