Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

False, although I have had that problem with getting ready to go scuba diving. You can't believe how loud it vibrates through those wetsuits. I bet the next person is an afternoon runner like me.
    Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
      partly true! I run in the morning on Sunday, but at 12 noon during the week. I bet the next person is a former CR logger!
        True started back on cr 4ish months ago. I bet the next person likes playing online video games to relax.
          True started back on cr 4ish months ago. I bet the next person likes playing online video games to relax.
          True, anything from bubble shooter, to counter-strike! I bet the next person has raced within the last month.
          Carl A

False; I ran a 2-miler one month and two days ago. I'm getting strong vibes that the next person is running today to avoid reconsidering the problems of existentialism.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Freerunner

True! I run to try to keep the meaning of my life simple! ( I hope I answered this right) Big grin I bet the next person reads this forum more then he or she works!

Coach

True! I run to try to keep the meaning of my life simple! ( I hope I answered this right) Big grin I bet the next person reads this forum more then he or she works!
                Yes, but please don't tell my boss !! I'll bet the person below eats more chocolate than they should!
                My Blog: http://jbcoaching.blogspot.com/ Marathons run: S.F., Boston, St. George, M. of Aviation, Salt Lake City Ultra's run: Big Horn, Squaw Peak, Lean Horse,
                  Yes, but please don't tell my boss !! I'll bet the person below eats more chocolate than they should!
                  TRUE!! I love the stuff! I bet the next person is stressed out at work today.

Michelle

TRUE!! I love the stuff! I bet the next person is stressed out at work today.
                    Oh,you are so very right! I'm leaving for a 2-week vacation on Sunday and I'm buried at work. Ugh! Calgon, take me away! Speaking of Calgon - I bet the next person had a bubble bath last night.

Leslie
                    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Hey, nice marmot!

Oh,you are so very right! I'm leaving for a 2-week vacation on Sunday and I'm buried at work. Ugh! Calgon, take me away! Speaking of Calgon - I bet the next person had a bubble bath last night.
                      No bubble baths for me. Showers only. I'd wager that the next person cannot name the TV show my avatar is on.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

Swadvad

Wrong! I only do that when my wife joins in. Wink (this was in answer to the bubble bath! Ha!) I bet the next person plans to go to Wal-Mart during their lunch break today. (Aqua Teen Hunger Force?)
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I bet the next person plans to go to Wal-Mart during their lunch break today.
                          I'm giving you partial credit -- I plan to go to Costco. Next person has used a snowball to clean up after an unplanned #2 dump stop on a winter run.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I'm giving you partial credit -- I plan to go to Costco. Next person has used a snowball to clean up after an unplanned #2 dump stop on a winter run.
                            False... there are just a lot of restaurants in the city that hate me. Next person has been a juror.
                            2009: BQ?
                              Never!! But yet again I'm only 26 and have plenty of time to become one. I bet the next person will tell us what the most dangerous place is that they've ever had sex! (I apologize to whoever gets stuck with this one!)
                              2011 Goal: Run at least twice per week for the entire year
                                *waiting for next question* Shy

Michelle