Pace column in wokrout (Read 438 times)

ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

I did a search for this topic and couldn't find it. I can't seem to find a way to display a Pace Column in my workout. When I import from my Garmin and save there is no pace column but I have seen this in other peoples saved workouts. how can I turn this column on and are there any other columns I could enabel? Thanks

Tri-Kev Here are my favorite links:
    My "kick @ss" running club ;)

Swim 2.4 miles.
    Ride 112 miles.
    Run 26.2 miles.
    Then brag for the rest of your life.
    -Commander John Collins, Ironman Triathlon creator

highonrunning

ok...so you want to add the pace column on your different stats and totals. What you need to do is go to customize on the home page of your training log (located in the right hand corner). From there you can choose to have Pace column in just about anything there. Its right at the bottom of the box. There is a check mark to check whether you want to display pace column or not. Hope that helped!

wyerock

Also be aware that the interval splits of a workout do not show your pace while in edit mode (pencil icon), but they do show the pace when in view mode (paper and glasses icon). I would guess that you use the edit mode to look at your own workouts, and the view mode to look at others' workouts.
        ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

I dunno, they are now showing up. It wasn't in the log mode, I had those check boxes selected, but rather in the calendar mode, when you click on a workout in the calendar and vie the details, they weren't showing up but now are Confused Thaks for your help!

Tri-Kev Here are my favorite links:
          My "kick @ss" running club ;)

Swim 2.4 miles.
          Ride 112 miles.
          Run 26.2 miles.
          Then brag for the rest of your life.
          -Commander John Collins, Ironman Triathlon creator